+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

9/5 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

We currently have palm trees - looks like the wake up call is in progress.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Adam is outside kalia free then enters the house and says, "Here we go again. Day 66."

Kalia, Porsche and Jordan are getting ready in the bathroom.

Adam back outside enjoying the quiet. Teeth are being brushed in the bathroom. Kalia mentions eating chocolate bars and how they got to her.

Porsche hopes they give them a little warning - about the POV ceremony?

Porsche is back in her gray sweatsuit and Jordan still has on her Geaux Tigers t-shirt.

Rachel is downstairs going through the tops in one of her drawers. Porsche yells out to her that she made coffee.

Kalia comes out to annoy Adam and announces that they may get their rain day today. (There is a 30% chance of thunderstorms today and tonight.)

Jordan puts on a dress in case they get surprised with something. Rachel doesn't think so. She tells Adam, who escaped inside, that if he needs to hide he can use the HOH room.

Adam tells Kalia he had to take Tums and is afraid to eat anything yet this morning. Did he eat her chicken last night??

Rachel and Jordan ascend to the HOH room.

Jordan loud whispers to Adam in the lower hallway, "Adam, we still good?"

Jordan still stessing if Adam will or will not use the veto. Rachel assures her he is not going to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    Adam tells Kalia he had to take Tums and is afraid to eat anything yet this morning. Did he eat her chicken last night??
    The chicken was cooked...it is the items she touched with the raw chicken moisture on her hands such as the Olive Oil bottle and pepper shaker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast