+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by LRain View Post
    I say that. Wow.
    I do have a question for you guys that I must have missed or just don't understand. Kalia was trying to vote with the house when Shelly was evicted and she picked the wrong person to vote for. But I'm confused on why she took her 50/50 chance evicting Adam? After what Shelly did, I'm surprised Kalia chose wrong. What in the world happened to make Kalia think R/J were gonna evict Adam over Shelly?
    She kept asking R/J who they were voting out and they said they didn't know.. In fact they said they werent going to tell her they were going to let her decide for herself... So they refused to tell her.. Right before the show.. She asked again and Jordan said they still didn't know that they were maybe leaning towards keeping Shelly but it wasn't decided..
    Her and Porsche had discussed it and kept thinging wrongly that they would evict Adam because they figured that J/R even with what Shelly had done would keep Shelly because she would be easier to beat in the comps... She didn't know they had made a deal with Adam to be F3 together and they were keeping him because they trusted him.

So that left Kalia hanging and to vote how she thought and she voted wrong... And now she is blaming them for hanging her out to dry.. SHe keeps telling Adam that they lied to her and told her they were voting out Adam and at the last minute they changed their minds and gave each other a hand signal and changed the vote on her.. Which is a lie.. They never told her, and there was no hand signal.. Which of course Adam knows is all a crock.. So he is mad at her for voting him out...

All the girls in HoH talking about Shelly again and her lies.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Her and Porsche had discussed it and kept thinging wrongly that they would evict Adam because they figured that J/R even with what Shelly had done would keep Shelly because she would be easier to beat in the comps... She didn't know they had made a deal with Adam to be F3 together and they were keeping him because they trusted him.

So that left Kalia hanging and to vote how she thought and she voted wrong... And now she is blaming them for hanging her out to dry.. SHe keeps telling Adam that they lied to her and told her they were voting out Adam and at the last minute they changed their minds and gave each other a hand signal and changed the vote on her.. Which is a lie.. They never told her, and there was no hand signal.. Which of course Adam knows is all a crock.. So he is mad at her for voting him out...
    Ah, Okay. Makes total sense now. Thanks for clearing that up for me, Sonii!
    sonii82 likes this.

Everytime I unmute the feeds Kalia is the one doing all the talking... Imagine how quiet the house is going to be when she leaves... Everyones including ours ears will get a nice break from her constant yammering...

I guess she is hanging out in HOH to try to make points even though she said 2 hours ago that she was furious with Jordan, Rachel and Adam.. She has switched gears for a little while and Adam is getting a rest from dealing with her..

How long before you think she is going to pull the I kept my word and never put you up card on Jordan.. When she asks that then Jordan needs to say... If Jeff or Rachel had won the FF veto then who would you have put up as the replacement nom... Her and Adam might be interested to know the answer to that question..

Now Kalia is talking Rachel's ear off.

Rachel trying to call out her on items and she did admit to the statement about Jordan being over the game.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kalia I can't wait to see you go out that door!!!
    scoot13 and Sticker like this.

Now she's telling her that She, Kalia, would come in second to Rachel at Final Two. She swears she is winning HOH next week. That she views Adam now the same way she viewed Shelly.

She's talking so fast it's hard to keep up.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

While she really can't guarantee she will win the next HOH, she promises to PROTECT Rachel.

Rachel: First, we have to get Jordan in on it.

Kalia: I truly believe I DESERVE to be in the Final Three.

Rachel is looking like I don't want to deal with you.... I wish you would leave the room... Her body language is saying it... Standing up... fidgeting..

Now she's playing the pity game, and she's had to play the whole game or someone in her alliance went home.

Rachel calls her on that, and she backs down a bit.

BTW: Both have remained standing during this entire convo.

+ Reply to Thread