+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I agree, the newbie cast has been one of the worst.
    The interesting people went first. Lawon and Keith both had big personalities, Dominic had a big personality, the only ones who are interesting who made the jury are Adam and Shelly, and Shelly is a villain!

And the worst part? It's still a step up from last season.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I agree, the newbie cast has been one of the worst.

I didnt care for the newbies and the vets, for me, that sort of bored me.We know how J/J react and we certainly know how B/R react.It would have been nice to have all new imho.No hero worship, I think it would have been way way better. I am not routing for any one player to win.Those left have been pretty boring imnsho.
    kelly54 likes this.

I think some of the vets might change their mind and come back, I dunno who right now...especially if they don't win.
    I am pretty sure of one thing, Evel Dick would be up for coming back. I'm thinking for me this was one of the most interesting seasons with the vets back, especially the couples.

I certainly hope I don't have to see Kalia again. In fact, I feel bad for the jury house. She'll probably have a mean-fest
    with Dani when she gets there.

On the feeds today, I'm still feeling sorry for everyone in their who has to listen to Kalia.
    Last edited by andee; 09-05-2011 at 05:30 PM.
    bearwme1 and Moontat like this.

Eat, Swim, Sleep, Repeat thetvison's Avatar

Dick and Daniele were the two shoe-ins for returning hgs for all stars. it was the remaining 12 that were question marks

Quote Originally Posted by thetvison View Post
    Dick and Daniele were the two shoe-ins for returning hgs for all stars. it was the remaining 12 that were question marks
    Well only problem with that is if they have an all-stars season that Dick has tweeted that he wouldn't do an all stars if Dani was on it too.

R/K/P talking about implants and implant insurance.

I must have missed those tweets. The ones I saw were about how he would definitely do all stars, if asked. As if they wouldn't ask him...

Quote Originally Posted by thetvison View Post
    I must have missed those tweets. The ones I saw were about how he would definitely do all stars, if asked. As if they wouldn't ask him...

zzfresh10 zzfresh10
    @EvelDick no u should not block me..u are my 2nd fav bb player behind dani of course. Will there be an allstars where u and dani are in?
    24 Aug
    in reply to ↑

@EvelDick
    Evel Dick Donato
    @zzfresh10 No, I will NOT be doing BB again if Dani is there

RobbyLA Robert Bob
    @EvelDick would you consider doing another reality show with Dani?
    24 Aug
    in reply to ↑

@EvelDick
    Evel Dick Donato
    @RobbyLA No

Sorry for derailing the thread just answering this

All girls in HoH so not much campaigning going to go on.
    Last edited by Mari79; 09-05-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Kalia got one of her own alliance members evicted when she was HOH. Any delusions of grandeur in this game should end there.
    Defiantely... I know Howie did that too and still came back for all stars.. But that was Howie.. He was entertaining and they wanted the interaction he had with Janelle.. Kalia on the other hand there is nothing about her that is anything but irritating... And 2 HOH's one that was a waste.. And a self inflated ego don't make her a good player or gamer in any respect... She is actually terrible as a player..

The only reason they are evicting her is that she is actually good at only 1 comp questions and they know the next HOH will be that.. And it is the one thing she can do while standing still..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-05-2011 at 05:54 PM.

FORT Regular

I wouldn't mind seeing Adam again. Managing to stay friends with most people in the house must not be easy. And I think he's kinda funny.
    Wow, I can't believe Evel Dick said that he wouldn't play if Dani was there. I wonder what's going on between them to make him say that. Wow.
    I can't wait for Kalia to go. Last night on BBAD, I was FF thru her talking and it just went on forever...altho I am having fun watching her squirm.
    I do have a question for you guys that I must have missed or just don't understand. Kalia was trying to vote with the house when Shelly was evicted and she picked the wrong person to vote for. But I'm confused on why she took her 50/50 chance evicting Adam? After what Shelly did, I'm surprised Kalia chose wrong. What in the world happened to make Kalia think R/J were gonna evict Adam over Shelly?

Thanks, Mari. (And good for ED; who would want to be around her if they didn't have to be?)
    bearwme1, Mari79, Moontat and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread