+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

In the HOH the talk between R/J is on game and how Porsche is close to winning comps.

In the backyard, they switch to music...Kalia starts to sing and BB comes over the loudspeaker and she says, "I'm sorry," before the message finishes with Please go to the Diary Room.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

just a note - yes, the feeds will most likely be blocked from some time on Tuesday until after Wednesday's show airs... it's also possible they may block them until after Thursday's live show.

BUT.... we may still find out what happens on the taped show because there will be people in the studio audience.

Remember during season 11 when they taped the coup d'etat show early because of anticipation of Chima going ballistic --- and someone who was in the studio told us what happened, that Michele had won HOH, and about the polka dot dress that Julie Chen was wearing... and as soon as the show came on and we saw Julie in that dress we all went crazy
    marybethp likes this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Eat, Swim, Sleep, Repeat thetvison's Avatar

I have been wondering about all stars as well--trying to come up with 14 possibilities out of the last 6 seasons, if jeff, jordan, rachel, and brendon won't do it (as they claim). Dominic might have the best shot out of this cast, but that's grasping...

Quote Originally Posted by thetvison View Post
    I have been wondering about all stars as well--trying to come up with 14 possibilities out of the last 6 seasons, if jeff, jordan, rachel, and brendon won't do it (as they claim). Dominic might have the best shot out of this cast, but that's grasping...
    Dominic, Adam, and Shelly could all come back. Shelly because we always need a villain.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Porsche kind of shakes Adam up when she told him that Kalia told her that Rachel said that Kalia was not the target. That statement really took him aback.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The problem we have with this cast is what I call a blended cast, they're interesting only when interacting with each other, most of them (vet's excluded) are not interesting on their own.
    sonii82 likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Boy, A/P are complicating the simple to the point of paranoia.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Kalia got one of her own alliance members evicted when she was HOH. Any delusions of grandeur in this game should end there.
    NCLurker, JavaJo, Sticker and 1 others like this.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    just a note - yes, the feeds will most likely be blocked from some time on Tuesday until after Wednesday's show airs... it's also possible they may block them until after Thursday's live show.

BUT.... we may still find out what happens on the taped show because there will be people in the studio audience.

Remember during season 11 when they taped the coup d'etat show early because of anticipation of Chima going ballistic --- and someone who was in the studio told us what happened, that Michele had won HOH, and about the polka dot dress that Julie Chen was wearing... and as soon as the show came on and we saw Julie in that dress we all went crazy
    Irish, I do remember that... I swear you remember everything.. I hadn't even that of that... Let's hope that is what happens this time too. Because the anticipation of the next HOH is going to worry me... I wasn't even thinking about the fact that they will still have a studio audience.. So you know someone there will spill...

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    The problem we have with this cast is what I call a blended cast, they're interesting only when interacting with each other, most of them (vet's excluded) are not interesting on their own.
    I agree, the newbie cast has been one of the worst.

+ Reply to Thread