+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Kalia: Did he say anything?
    Posche: No, just about us being friends, but he wasn't able to take me down.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kalia is very upset about Adam not using the veto... She is saying if this is about me voting him out because I got lied to by the people you are with..

Why in the world does she think J/R owed her to tell her what they were voting... She was the opposite side they don't owe her that.. They did it on purpose so she would have to think for herself and she messed up... Not them...

And last night she said it was dumb he is voting out his own aliance... I have a problem with that on 2 fronts.. He was Jordans aliance 1st long before you were.. He was only in a forced aliance to save himself for a few days.. He was with Jordan all summer...
    And she is saying he is voting out his own aliance that is stupid... She did the same thing she put her own aliance on the block to be voted out.. Same difference.. Actually hers is worse she didn't have to do that...
    And Porsche already pointed out to her that Jordan was her 1st aliance

She is very angry...

Kalia: He is going to hide upstairs, because that is what cowards do. I want to know, I just don't want to be sitting there...I want some honesty from somebody in this house.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kalia is furious with Rachel, Jordan and Adam. She had to beg him over and over to make the right decision and it feels disgusting. Asking for help is really hard for her, especially people she doesn't trust and doesn't give a cr*p about anyway.

She goes on and on in this vein if interested - feed 3 from before Noon BB time.

Newsflash... She said she is furious with Rachel, Jordan and Adam.... Well Duh Kalia we expected no less from you... Not a big surprise... You didn't get your way.... This is why her and Dani got along so well... They cant' handle it when people don't do what they want them to do...

She really feels that because she has fought to be here that it just isn't right that they have done this to her... How dare them...

Kalia wake up it's a game the purpose it to vote out people so you get to the end...

She really did think she was the winner this year... Last week after the FF she had her and Porsche in the F2 with the checks written and she was the winner... She really can't handle the fact that she got beat..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-05-2011 at 03:11 PM.

Back in the HOH room, J/R/A are sort of counting Jury votes to reassure Adam. Rachel tells him of all the mean good-bye messages she left. Both she and Adam say they are playing for second place.

Well Adam is getting closer to the timeline, but thinks the second eviction will be Sunday rather that Wed/Thurs this week.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

will they block the feeds from Tuesday (when I assume they'll tape for Wednesday nights show) until after the live show Thursday???

I do not have the feeds, but isn't that a direct contradiction to Julie Chen's pitch to have fans sign up for them???

I wish we had a petition to have a feed in the Jury House every year.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Another statement Kalia made was that she is hiding out in the have not room for the rest of the week.

Adam told Jordan that if she had taken Kevin she would have lost. She agreed.

Well Kalia didn't last...she is now in the kitchen while Porsche cooks.

+ Reply to Thread