+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Adam tells Porsche she is playing 100%. I don't think they have a deal, but he is leaning toward keeping her if he has the chance.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jordan and Rachel in HOH bathroom pretty much confirming that if Adam gets the chance, he will take Porsche with him. Rachel saying that if she doesn't win the veto, she is evicted, 100%.

Jordan gets bad vibes from Porsche.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

He is basically telling Porsche he want her to stay... And telling her to campaign to Rachel and Jordan to stay... He is also explaining to her why he didn't use it... That Jordan and Rachel kept him safe.. He gave his word and he won't go back on that... And that he doesn't trust Kalia...

I think Porsche told him about giving Kalia the 5,000... I thought she was going to keep that to herself...

Adam joins HOH and Jordan thanks him and says speech was very nice.

The HOH monitor screen is broken, but the batteries are dying in the remote control. Adam tells her to flip them to get a little extra juice out of them. Didn't work.

Jordan: Porsche's not worried, right?
    Adam: No.

Rachel: She still needs to campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Feeds are back - A/P in purple room talking about why he doesn't trust Kalia.
    Kalia in have not room by herself.
    Just checking in at perfect time. Thanks for the updates everyone. Glad Adam didn't use the Veto. Kalia may turn on her mean streak today after she finishes with her Pity Party #1 for today. Wonder if she has any "chima" in her today.

Side Note: Rachel's blue dress last night was gorgeous. Wonder if she was wearing that same blue dress. She does try to wear creative things at least.

P.S. My Satellelite Dish must be off kilter, because my TV signal keeps breaking up for last few days on all channels, so my project today is to re-adjust my dish, so have to leave and try and fix that today. I hope I dont knock it out where i dont get anything. Those things are very sensitive, and if I get it off just a little bit too far one way or the other, I lose everything. Wish me luck. Later everyone.

Rachel giving her theory that it will be an eviction, but not a live eviction before Thursday. Jordan arguing with her on that point...Rachel you are closer...wait for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Just checking in at perfect time. Thanks for the updates everyone. Glad Adam didn't use the Veto. Kalia may turn on her mean streak today after she finishes with her Pity Party #1 for today. Wonder if she has any "chima" in her today.

Side Note: Rachel's blue dress last night was gorgeous. Wonder if she was wearing that same blue dress. She does try to wear creative things at least.

P.S. My Satellelite Dish must be off kilter, because my TV signal keeps breaking up for last few days on all channels, so my project today is to re-adjust my dish, so have to leave and try and fix that today. I hope I dont knock it out where i dont get anything. Those things are very sensitive, and if I get it off just a little bit too far one way or the other, I lose everything. Wish me luck. Later everyone.
    LUCK!
    catsrule and YO MUDA like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post

Side Note: Rachel's blue dress last night was gorgeous. Wonder if she was wearing that same blue dress. She does try to wear creative things at least. P.S. My Satellelite Dish must be off kilter, because my TV signal keeps breaking up for last few days on all channels, so my project today is to re-adjust my dish, so have to leave and try and fix that today. I hope I dont knock it out where i dont get anything. Those things are very sensitive, and if I get it off just a little bit too far one way or the other, I lose everything. Wish me luck. Later everyone.
    No she wasn't wearing that today and your right it was pretty.... Today she is wearing a dark plum dress that is also very pretty...

Kalia wielding kleenex in the have not room while Porsche talks with her. Porsche telling her that she will be all alone if she remains and Kalia goes.

Kalia feeling bitter toward Adam - very bitter. She'd given it every thing she had, etc., etc.

Kalia says she doesn't have anything to say to anybody, it's all been said. She has no respect for Adam, none. She thinks he will be surprised about how people hate him when he gets out of the house.

Porsche - Trust me I'm feeling the HOH curse right now.

+ Reply to Thread