+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I'm going crazy with this. Think it is time for me to call it a night. Good Luck, Hamsters!
    Night Aries

Adam studying to himself. He uses hand signals and draws on an imaginary board. He just called himself Rain Man.

In 2016, Lawon will take NY fashion week by storm, when he launches his Handsomefied line of hats, ties and jackets.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

in 2016 Lawon will take new york fashion week by storm when he launches his handsomefied line of hats ties and jackets.

After taking 9 years to earn his phd Brendan will shock scholars and physicians alike by finding a cure for the ailment that's been plaguing him for life - Athletes foot.
    kenzmom2cu and JavaJo like this.

Glad you got that one, Mari.

Everytime I start to get up to go fold my load of laundry, she laughs. Must be how Rachel felt when she was trying to cook...lol
    Mari79 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

In 2020 Adam will file the bankruptcy after investing his life savings into a line of bacon scented heavy metal teddy bears for children.

2020, Adam will file for bankrupcy after investing his life savings in bacon scented heavy metal teddy bears for children.

FT Reading (i think) >>> "In 2020, Adam will file for bankruptcy after investing all of his money
    into a line of Bacon Scented Heavy Metal Teddy Bears for children"

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    After taking 9 years to earn his phd Brendan will shock scholars and physicians alike by finding a cure for the ailment that's been plaguing him for life - Athletes foot.
    This one is funny to me. I thought Brendon was kind of making a career of going to school. I actually looked up his BIO and saw how many years he has been in school, and by the time he finishes, if I calculated it all correctly, it seems he has taken a lot longer than the average for the degrees he has. The tricky part is each type of degree takes longer or shorter depending on which degree, but even for what he has chosen, he has made a career out of school. Many Many Years in school. I wonder if his parents have paid for most of his schooling. It has to be very expensive for him by now. His college years alone were well into the 12-14 year range from what I remember until he finally gets his final PHD degree. But, I do give him credit for going for that type of degree. It is rough for sure.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-06-2011 at 03:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread