+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

As soon as the door opened, Adam made a bee-line for the purple room, then immediately came back out. Just now he said to the air, "Give me a clue, woman!" It seems we are not the only ones waiting for her majesty to make an appearance in this game.
    JavaJo likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I just read through pages of posts and there's talk of Jordan making a bad decision and deciding to vote for Kalia. I'm confused, did Jordan change her mind and decide to vote to evict Porsche instead of Kalia? Why would she do that?

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I just read through pages of posts and there's talk of Jordan making a bad decision and deciding to vote for Kalia. I'm confused, did Jordan change her mind and decide to vote to evict Porsche instead of Kalia? Why would she do that?
    She said she may give Kalia a sympathy vote. But she just told Rachel when Rachel was running she may change her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    It's not that she is voting against Porsche, it's that her "heart" got in the way and she feels she should stick with her deal with Kalia to not vote each other out. She told Kalia and the tie vote will now be broken by Rachel At this moment, Kalia is going to Jury.

carolinamom12 - I didn't hear that, but I am glad you did. I hope she does change her vote, even if it costs her at jury.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I just went back on twitter...A Grodner said the fortune teller may not have spoken tonight, but she will in the near future..that was on Sept 1 so for real, she is going to finally do something real soon

Any lipreaders out there? Because Kalia is in the hammock, Adam and Jordan were whispering across the table to each other without sound. Must have been about Kalia....duh.

Ah, Rachel's chop didn't get cooked to her liking on the grill as the grill ran out of gas. She's taking it to the inside grill.

Omg ....fortune teller coming alive

FT is gathering everyone!!!

It said something like this....."Crystal., the BB FT.....the winner of BB is in this room with me. When you hear the FT laugh, You have 1 minute to come to my parlor and everyone will get a reading. "
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-06-2011 at 02:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread