+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    I must ask, how will energy help you in a question based competition? It might actually hurt you.
    No you don't just confidence...

You definately don't need energy for a question comp.. Thats why Kalia is good at them.. All she has to do is stand there... She is good at that...

I'm curious ..why a lock down this time of night!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    No you don't just confidence...

You definately don't need energy for a question comp.. Thats why Kalia is good at them.. All she has to do is stand there... She is good at that...
    Stand there and move her arm in a robotic motion. Hey, maybe her non-stop eating is the Kalia version of Jedi training!
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Rachel makes me laugh, she just mentioned she hadnt had time to put underwear on because she was in the shower when they announced lockdown and is sat on the outside couches putting body lotion on ALL parts of her body, I feel sorry for the persons sat opposite her, she had to have been flashing them

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I'm curious ..why a lock down this time of night!!!
    No one knows.. It is definately odd... But it may have something to do with tomorrows show... Maybe they are in cleaning the house with Shelly gone someone else may have to do the vacuuming and the other heavy cleaning... Or it could be camera and lighting issues..

Maybe even putting a clue in for tomorrow nights comp..
    carolinamom12 likes this.

Maybe the Sorceress will finally spit something like words out of her mouth. Alison Grodner tweeted a few days ago that she would be activated. Activated other than moving and creeping hamsters out - who knows? I'm still waiting for some action in that quarter.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I want to see the FT do her thing too! All summer she has been looking at us,in a scary way!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Maybe the Sorceress will finally spit something like words out of her mouth. Alison Grodner tweeted a few days ago that she would be activated. Activated other than moving and creeping hamsters out - who knows? I'm still waiting for some action in that quarter.
    The comp for F4 HOH or veto could be a carnival type comp.. That has something to do with the FT.. Remember Jerry won F4 HOH on a carnival type of comp..

Nothing different in the house. So nothing going on as of yet!!

I am hoping though that the veto involves having to think while putting things in order fast.. That won't favor Porsche.. SHe has not shown herself to be strong in anything that involves thinking while moving.. The only 2 comps she has won are running and searching for a shoe, and a crapshoot skills comp the snake... And she only came close in the one where you guessed how many and the physical comp filling the bowl up...
    She hasn't done good in anything questions or where she had to know facts..
    combatcutie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread