+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

It's soooo nice to see Kalia packing for the last time!
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Jordan No.... You can't give her a sympathy vote this late in the game... Even if it feels like it is 100% guarantee.. Jordan never made a deal to not vote for her... It is just not a good idea....
    I agree ...J/J did not give Brendon a sympathy vote!! Rachel will remember this!!

Why palm trees?!? Its not like we don't know about the eviction!

They had to tell them tonight so they could do pictures... And so that Kalia and Porsche could pack...

Rachel yells for all of them to put on their continuously awesome garb and meet in the back yard.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Why palm trees?!? Its not like we don't know about the eviction!
    Catching up here, just got back from a vacation without technology. Who is going? Not clear from the posts I have read so far.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I agree ...J/J did not give Brendon a sympathy vote!! Rachel will remember this!!
    No they didn't give Brendon a vote and Jordan needs to remember the reason.. They didn't want to make anyone mad that was still in the house... Porsche will still be there and that is something she could use against Jordan as a reason for voting her out.. Even though Jordan has reason to vote against her for not using the veto on Jeff... But Porsche won't remember that only the vote against her..
    And the reason you stated even though Rachel right now is saying it doesn't matter.. In a couple of days after she thinks about it she might be mad about it... And even accuse Jordan of doing to look good to Kalia for the jury vote...

Why rock the boat that is stupid....

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Catching up here, just got back from a vacation without technology. Who is going? Not clear from the posts I have read so far.
    Rachel- HOH
    Kalia and Porsche on the block... Kalia should be the one leaving but is making a last ditch effort.. So they did consider it.. But I don't think it worked... SHe should still go..

Also, the week has sped up and picture day (HOH) is happening right now. They have been told that there will be an eviction tomorrow - which we'll see on Wed.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jordan just always feels bad about voting people out.... She even felt bad about voting Shelly out even after what Shelly had done to her... And almost changed her mind...

She needs to quit that... She can't let her emotions and sympathy rule her on doing what she has to do this late in the game.... And keep telling herself which she has done several times that they didn't feel bad about putting her on the block and they were going to vote her out... THey also didn't feel bad about sending Jeff home...

And to really remember why they didn't care.. She needs to remember the victory dances, the smugness and the yelling and prancing... This is for Dani...
    This should definately help her say those words... I vote to evict.. Kalia..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-05-2011 at 08:13 PM.
    combatcutie and Sticker like this.

+ Reply to Thread