+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

I guess BB doesn't want us to know what's going on? What's with the We'll be right back? Oh now that the conversation is over the come back.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    Yes I want that too... She can talk to them from the jury house she is going to be sitting in....

But I don't see Kalia waiting that long to attack Jordan with this plan... She can't hold anything in that long...

And I would feel better if Rachel would just cut her off instead of appearing to buy into this...
    Maybe Rachel is thinking potential jury vote finally? If she at least listens while J and A do not, maybe K would think more kindly of her? I mean, Rachel is HoH, right? So she can only vote in case of a tie. If J and A are unified, she might look a bit better in K's eyes if it came down between Rachel and Joran?

Jordan's downfall is thinking HOH can't play in Veto. They better check with BB before it gets to this eviction.

The two are running around in circles with game play speculation and Jury speculation.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Honestly, Jordan is an idiot!! The reason Natalie didn't compete was because of a Pandora's box. Even though Natalie told her she was lying Jordan is still stuck on the lie. Kalia lies almost as much as Shelly. They should not listen to her. She needs to go. If Kalia stays, and won HOH, she would put up Jordan and Rachel I think, and she would still want two newbies in the end, I think even though she's mad at Adam now. I'm not sure, but I don't think they should keep Kalia.

What do the rest of you think? Maybe I'm missing something.

Lockdown over, Porsche and Adam there and Adam asks for an update. Kalia thinks that with Rachel calling Jordan up right away after she left, that she is throwing her under the bus and now she has no chance.

Porsche is coming up with her own lists of questions for Rachel.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Honestly, Jordan is an idiot!! The reason Natalie didn't compete was because of a Pandora's box. Even though Natalie told her she was lying Jordan is still stuck on the lie. Kalia lies almost as much as Shelly. They should not listen to her. She needs to go. If Kalia stays, and won HOH, she would put up Jordan and Rachel I think, and she would still want two newbies in the end, I think even though she's mad at Adam now. I'm not sure, but I don't think they should keep Kalia.

What do the rest of you think? Maybe I'm missing something.
    I think Jordan is either an idiot, or she's intentionally playing up being stupid. Remember, she said she did that in S11, especially by F4, in order to get to the end. I'm also sure Kalia will go home.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

One of Rachel's points to Jordan in favor of keeping Kalia is that Kalia hates Adam. Well, he just confirmed to Porsche that it is mutual.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Maybe Rachel is thinking potential jury vote finally? If she at least listens while J and A do not, maybe K would think more kindly of her? I mean, Rachel is HoH, right? So she can only vote in case of a tie. If J and A are unified, she might look a bit better in K's eyes if it came down between Rachel and Joran?
    I was thinking that too.. Rachel has left some nasty goodbye messages to Dani and SHelly... She even told Dani she didn't care about her vote.. Plus she wasn't very well liked anyway.. She needs to do a little damage control.. So maybe if she listens to Kalia but lets Jordan and Adam be the vote out.. Kalia may just be swayed a little to vote for her over them..

Didn't Julie say that Thursdays HOH would be seen in it's entirely on the live feeds? Isn't that unusual too see it live for the last HOH? Maybe I heard her wrong?
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

They are forgetting to go with their gutt instict... Their gutt instict is telling them to vote out Kalia... I think they need to quit listening to Kalia's garbage and get rid of her....

I am glad Jordan is pointing out some good points to Rachel about the positives of keeping Porsche over Kalia...

+ Reply to Thread