+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Did any one know that when Kalia leaves....she's gone?

Kalia.....what about Lawon...he did not even go to jury.

Of course she wants a F3 deal now.. She is going to say and do anything she has to say to stay.. Just like that fake F2 deal she made with Adam..

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Now she's playing the pity game, and she's had to play the whole game or someone in her alliance went home.

Rachel calls her on that, and she backs down a bit.

BTW: Both have remained standing during this entire convo.
    Thats why I am saying I think Rachel wants her to leave the room... She doesn't look comfortable at all with her..

Are they only voting out Cowlia because of the answer comps? Seems like they would be better to get rid of Camero instead since she can potentially pair with Adam and has stepped it up in the comps. Sorry if I've missed something. Thanks to all for keeping up on the feeds for those of us that don't have them!
    I love TAR!

I don't know why Rachel is giving her the time of day.. Especially after Kalia already lied and told everyone that Rachel made a F2 deal with her the other night... She will probably go back and lie again and say Rachel made another deal with her for F2 and F3 this time..

SHe offered Rachel F2 but Rachel didn't take it... And about F3 Rachel didn't take that either she said Jordan would have to be in on that but she didn't commit to anything.. I wouldn't have even said that much to her..... If I were Rachel I would listen for awhile and then show her the door... I wouldnt' tell her anything..

Yes, it's because of the questions.

The irony is that Rachel has been talking madly about the army of floaters and Kalia comes back with, "I'm a competitor."

She might be making Rachel think since they have reviewed all the moves in the game to this point.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I hope Rachel is not buying into this!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBuff View Post
    Are they only voting out Cowlia because of the answer comps? Seems like they would be better to get rid of Camero instead since she can potentially pair with Adam and has stepped it up in the comps. Sorry if I've missed something. Thanks to all for keeping up on the feeds for those of us that don't have them!
    They know it is a risk with Porsche and Adam teaming up.. But they think they can beat Porsche easier in the next HOH comp which they are pretty sure is going to be questions.. Kalia is good at questions they are really afraid to go against her in those... Plus Kalia has actually lasted a long time in some of the endurance.. The ski comp and parachute... They think they can beat Porsche in the endurance and prob even the Pt. 2 HOH comp...

Who knows if they are right.. Every decision you make at this point is a risk...

Elsewhere, Jordan is walking the yard, and Porsche is lounging in the sun.

Rachel tells her she has to convince Jordan and Adam.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Whoa! Kalia says she will stand there during POV and let Rachel win. OMG. Rachel had previously called her a liar for guaranteeing her a spot in the F3.

+ Reply to Thread