+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 9/4 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/4 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

When they showed Rachel's HOH room with all the pictures of Brendon, does anyone else think he looks like Max on Dancing with the Stars? I don't know how to spell his last name but he is the Russian pro on the show. I had to look twice thinking maybe she met him or was on his show or something. It's the picture where Brendon has hair and a beard. I never thought of Brendon as cute but he looked good there. I love DWTS and watch it every season and it's all because of Max. He's a hottie, not saying Brendon is but, the resemblance is scarey. It sure had me looking twice to see if it was indeed Brendon.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    Oh come on! Jessie is part of the BB experience! I'd embrace it all (and yes, he spells it the girlie way).
    I'm with you on this one! I would egg Jessie on. Why not? You are stuck in there with him so you might as well have fun with it. I think Rachel was pretty funny with him and I like how they bantered back and forth. I agree with whomever said that both Rachel and Jessie were on their screen together and it wasn't horrible! It was actually really cute.

Kalia admitted in the DR that Rachel and Jordan did not tell her who they were voting for, even though she told Adam they did. I never caught them telling her but thought I might have missed it. Glad to hear her say they didn't.
    Debbie8863 likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    When they showed Rachel's HOH room with all the pictures of Brendon, does anyone else think he looks like Max on Dancing with the Stars? I don't know how to spell his last name but he is the Russian pro on the show. I had to look twice thinking maybe she met him or was on his show or something. It's the picture where Brendon has hair and a beard. I never thought of Brendon as cute but he looked good there. I love DWTS and watch it every season and it's all because of Max. He's a hottie, not saying Brendon is but, the resemblance is scarey. It sure had me looking twice to see if it was indeed Brendon.
    I think it is Maks Chermikovsky....and I thought the same thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I'm with you on this one! I would egg Jessie on. Why not? You are stuck in there with him so you might as well have fun with it. I think Rachel was pretty funny with him and I like how they bantered back and forth. I agree with whomever said that both Rachel and Jessie were on their screen together and it wasn't horrible! It was actually really cute.

Kalia admitted in the DR that Rachel and Jordan did not tell her who they were voting for, even though she told Adam they did. I never caught them telling her but thought I might have missed it. Glad to hear her say they didn't.

A couple of hours before the show Kalia asked Jordan and she said they were leaning towards keeping Shelly.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Actually, if you can subtract his personality and behavior towards Rachel, Brendan IS good looking....but I'm one of those people who have trouble doing that!
    I agree, Rachel is SO much more appealing as a person without Brendan around, although I guess we need to give him credit for her toning down her style...he doesn't seem to like a lot of make up, etc., ... although he was initially attracted to the "Vegas" Rachel, so I"m not sure he really knows what he likes. But he disapproves of the Vegas style in a future wife, and she's dialed it back...and I agree, looks the better for it.
    I'm sure Adam's girlfriend enjoyed Adam's offer to step up if Tori ever broke up with her baby's father.
    I've never watched 90210.... Tori Spelling must be a great actress if she made Adam so gaga over her character... not as if she is a knock out in looks (again, not a fan of the overly made up look or bleached hair that is so obviously so).
    I agree, too bad they didn't show the women giving stuff to Rachel. I saw Jordan put on a sparkly top that looked much more Rachel's style than hers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456