+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: 9/4 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/4 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

I love the way Rachel is including that she is also keeping Jordan safe with every move.... It is so great to see her being a true team player...

These last few weeks I have really liked the way Rachel plays now... And I want Jordan and Rachel all the way to the F2...
    Katydyd, JavaJo and lilcountriegal like this.

FORT Fogey

Is Rachel expressing her annoyance over not getting the shopping spree by going back to sparkly tops and booty shorts for this nomination ceremony? She's been dressing better than that.

Love how concerned Jordan looks before the nomination ceremony. She's the one person who doesn't need to be concerned.

I would have pulled Adam's key first, so Kalia and Porsche would have known immediately that they were on the block.

Adam really owes Rachel now. She didn't nominate him, and she gave him a visit with Tori Spelling.

Porsche is so delusional. I really can not stand her and Kaliha is just mean and nasty

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I know darn BB.... Why didn't they show that.. I wish they had... And Rachel must have shared her Jessie stuff too.. Because Porsche was wearing the Jessie sweats last night..
    I'm surprised she could get anyone to take the Jesse stuff.

Oh come on! Jessie is part of the BB experience! I'd embrace it all (and yes, he spells it the girlie way).
    JavaJo likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I love the way Rachel is including that she is also keeping Jordan safe with every move.... It is so great to see her being a true team player...

These last few weeks I have really liked the way Rachel plays now... And I want Jordan and Rachel all the way to the F2...
    You know, I've almost forgotten about the old Rachel, I am loving this Rachel.
    sonii82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    You know, I've almost forgotten about the old Rachel, I am loving this Rachel.
    I think last season she was obviously trying soooooo hard to make the viewers love her, it completely backfired. She was always really conscious of the cameras and blatantly played up to "America." You ca't do it - people either like you, or they don't. Plus, she didn't really bother to make a connection with anyone in the house but Brendon. This season, she's still aware she's on camera, but she's much more herself I think. Plus, now that Brendon is gone, she's actually "allowed" to be herself. And the fact that she doesn't feel like everyone hates her and is out to get her makes a huge difference. Of course, aligning herself with Jordan....and appearing to genuinely care about her and be so supportive of her....doesn't hurt
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

C'mon show recappers.
    I've got MD Labor Day Telethon here.
    Is it wrong to resent the Muscular Dystrophy people for bumping Big Brother?

I'm counting on you for a good description.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Is Rachel expressing her annoyance over not getting the shopping spree by going back to sparkly tops and booty shorts for this nomination ceremony? She's been dressing better than that.

Love how concerned Jordan looks before the nomination ceremony. She's the one person who doesn't need to be concerned.

I would have pulled Adam's key first, so Kalia and Porsche would have known immediately that they were on the block.

Adam really owes Rachel now. She didn't nominate him, and she gave him a visit with Tori Spelling.
    Well, before Pandora's Box, they were told to dress up, and that's what she put on. So that was before the shopping spree. Then they did nominations shortly after PB.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Anyone else bummed we didn't get to see Shelly hit the jury house? I was so looking forward to that! Hopefully on Wednesday.....
    JavaJo likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast