+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

9/4 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Any chance they'll do the veto ceremony today?

Quote Originally Posted by alia618 View Post
    Any chance they'll do the veto ceremony today?
    I was hoping it would be today since they apparantly are taping the eviction episode Tuesday evening... But since there hasn't been a wake up call yet, I guess they aren't going to move it up and it will probably be on Monday around 1:30 ET as usual...

They may be leaving things alone because they don't want to clue that HG any sooner than they have to about the changes in the weeks schedule.. Can you imagine how Kalia is going to react when she realizes that she is going to be very short on time to campaign to try to save herself... SHe is already not handling it very well at all...

I am proud of Jordan, she told Rachel.. Last night Kalia was crying and trying to plead her case... And she said I felt bad.. And then I was like Why do I feel bad they are trying to send me home!! And Rachel said yeah, and they didn't feel bad when they sent Jeff home.. He had stuff he wanted to do with the money too... Jordan said yeas I am trying to stay focused and not listen to this stuff...

I am glad she is trying really hard to not let them pull on her heartstrings.. And it doesn't sound like she is going to let them get to her and sway her by eomotion.. And she is discussing everything with Rachel and they are backing each other up on their decisions about things.. I am glad that her and Rachel are keeping their heads in the game...
    bearwme1, Snapit and kelly54 like this.

Kalia already on Adam it's basically a rinse and repeat from last night.

Kalia is on Adam like a flea on a dog!!!! Jordan has already won and done nothing. I promise you everything, its our last chance for the newbies to win!!!!

Kalia...I did everyone a favor taking Jeff out!!

Kalia kept her promise to Porsche from last night by hitting the couch outside early this morning to work on Adam.

In between tears, she has come up with new arguments slotted to grab a competitor's attention. She's promising F2 to him again.

Interesting, but weird. What will she say to put pellets of doubt in his head.

He is hemming and hawing, but she doesn't give him a chance to respond. As usual.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Gads, it's only Sunday and Kalia woke up to ride Adam hard.

She says she is basically begging Adam to use veto and give them one more chance to play.
    Doesn't she realize that she is not in charge of the game any more. OMG, now she is
    saying leave me on the block and take Porsche off. Geez.

I hope Adam tells her at some point soon to knock it off, geez. He's being so nice though
    he's not giving her much hope. Wait, now he's says he has another day to decide.

I agree Sonii, Jordan and Rachel have made quite a team for some time now. They rub off
    on each other in the best ways. I hope they can succeed at the comps.
    bearwme1 and sparklete like this.

Well right before Kalia came out Adam was like "Day 65 Adam doesn't use the veto and hopefully Kalia will go home"

So i don't think there is anything she can offer him, but JMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast