+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Kalia is so incredibly self-centered, one of the most extreme HGs ever in this regard, I think.

Just one example:
    She was complaining how she never did get to the accessories during the fashion part of Pandora's box. Then Adam
    said there were hardly any men's clothes. Kalia says "but I'm not a man." So Adam has to say, "I know, but I am."

She can't switch gears from herself to another person very well, unless it relates to her in a big way.
    Debbie8863, kelly54 and JavaJo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Kalia is so incredibly self-centered, one of the most extreme HGs ever in this regard, I think.

Just one example:
    She was complaining how she never did get to the accessories during the fashion part of Pandora's box. Then Adam
    said there were hardly any men's clothes. Kalia says "but I'm not a man." So Adam has to say, "I know, but I am."

She can't switch gears from herself to another person very well, unless it relates to her in a big way.
    You are so right. Last night when Kalia was trying to talk Jordan into keeping her, she was not even considering that if she stays, that means that someone else has to leave the house. It was like to heck with everyone else so long as she gets to stay.

Agree, andee and Sticker... first time posting this season and so appreciate the live feed info!! Watching BBAD now, and wondering... Where's Kalia?
    andee likes this.
    HulaEngr

"A career is wonderful thing, but you can't snuggle up to it on a cold night." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Oops... I DVR'd it and see her now that I fast forwarded. (sorry!)
    HulaEngr

"A career is wonderful thing, but you can't snuggle up to it on a cold night." ~ Marilyn Monroe

Yeah, Kalia is out in the yard totally dominating the conversation with Jordan, Rachel, + Porche. Adam got smart and went to the hammock when he saw Kalia was coming out.

Its like Jordan-1 short story, Kalia-2 stories, Rachel-1 story, Kalia-2 stories, Jordan-1 story, Kalia-3 stories.

Right??? She is something else... and hopefully a juror soon. BBAD is hard to watch when she's running her mouth!
    HulaEngr

Wow....as soon as Kalia leaves, we get PEACE. It was nice + quiet for a change. What a contrast as soon as she left.

OMG...SHEEEEEES BAAAAACK. And sure enough, it gets loud + obnoxious all of sudden.

Kalia has a bad habit of literally screaming out while acting out her converstations......she will just burst out in a yell to add to her story. Its so annoying.

UGH!! The live feeds may be tolerable - as will BBAD - once Kalia leaves. I. Can't. Wait!!
    HulaEngr

Dear GAWWWD. If you're going to talk non-stop and interrupt everyone-- STOP EATING
    kelly54 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast