+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Julie said Live eviction Wednesday, yes?
    Actually Taped..
    Special Eviction Episode on Wed.. That will take them to the F4..
    Live Eviction Episoded on Thurs... That will take them to F3 then Pt. 1 of the F3 HOH..

2 people leave by Thursday.. Lets hope it is Kalia then Porsche leaving within 2 days of each other... Because they are actually taping Weds.. Show on Tues. Evening.
    jessesmom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Julie said Live eviction Wednesday, yes?
    Julie said something like You'll be seeing me for a Special Eviction Show, but she never said the word Live. It kind of stood out, since she always stresses that.
    Supposedly it's being filmed Tues or Wed.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I guess Porsche and Kalia are going to do 2 a day workouts the rest of the week to try to do better at the final comps...

Newsflash it is a little late.. There won't be enough time left to make a difference at this point.. And they are going to be on lockdown alot starting Tuesday to get the rest of the comps ready..

I predict that Tuesdays taped eviction won't take much to prepare because it is probably just going to be that target circle true/false comp.. But after that is over they will go on lockdown till Thursdays show to get the Pt. 1 comp ready..

Kalia's fixing dinner - stuffed chicken breasts. One problem: she's been handling the raw chicken and without washing her hands, she's been pouring olive oil, cutting chicken (knives touched), etc. cross-contamination

If these House Guests don't get food poisoning, they're dodging a bullet.

Anytime I handle poultry, I treat it almost like an operating room - if you've ever been sick from that, you'll NEVER do it again!
    Last edited by SugarMama; 09-04-2011 at 10:36 PM.
    maude~flanders and Sticker like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Julie said something like You'll be seeing me for a Special Eviction Show, but she never said the word Live. It kind of stood out, since she always stresses that.
    Supposedly it's being filmed Tues or Wed.
    Tonight it said a special eviction Wednesday - Rachel's been wondering about the number of people and timing, said there had to be a Fast Forward or a DE coming up. Since they've had the DE, this is the Fast Forward - one week in one day! Rachel is right and doesn't know it yet!
    Last edited by SugarMama; 09-04-2011 at 10:29 PM.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I guess Porsche and Kalia are going to do 2 a day workouts the rest of the week to try to do better at the final comps...

Newsflash it is a little late.. There won't be enough time left to make a difference at this point.. And they are going to be on lockdown alot starting Tuesday to get the rest of the comps ready..

I predict that Tuesdays taped eviction won't take much to prepare because it is probably just going to be that target circle true/false comp.. But after that is over they will go on lockdown till Thursdays show to get the Pt. 1 comp ready..
    Not only is it too late, but if they try to do real two a day workouts at this point, they could end up hurting or tiring themselves to the point that it's counter-productive.

I don't wish injury on anyone, but if they're dumb enough to try that, it wouldn't surprise me if one or both of them took themselves out of the game themselves, and how stupid would they feel then?

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Kalia's fixing dinner - stuffed chicken breasts. One problem: she's been handling the raw chicken and without washing her hands, she's been pouring olive oil, cutting chicken (knives touched), etc. cross-contamination

If these House Guests don't get food poisoning, they're dodging a bullet.

Anytime I handle poultry, I treat it almost like an operating room - if you've ever been sick from that, you'll NEVER do it again!
    Please tell me she didn't use the same cutting board for the salad veggies that she used for the chicken.

And that shirt isn't doing her any favors. I think it makes her look frumpy.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Please tell me she didn't use the same cutting board for the salad veggies that she used for the chicken.
    I didn't see that, but she handled the chicken breasts, touched the faucet handles, the olive oil bottle and lid, the pepper grinder, the knife she cut the chicken with...I don't know what else...she never washed her hands!

All it would take...if there were bad bacteria on the chicken...would be for someone else to use that olive oil bottle, that knife before washing, that pepper grinder or sink faucet handles...most germs can live on a surface up to 6 weeks. I'm not a "germophobe" -- but I understand how germs are spread and have learned kitchen safety. Big Brother should protect his children

There was an announcement to the hamsters which is why we went to trees. Kalia came out carrying her plate of food saying that there would be DRs in half an hour. Interesting. Are these the goodbye messages they will tape early because of Tuesday?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Adam's release from Kalia's campaigning will come at the Veto Ceremony However, that will be the beginning of the Kalia KamPAIN to poor Rachel and Jordan to get their votes.

OUR sweet relief will be when Kalia is GONE! I cannot even stay on a conversation until I fear my ears are going to start bleeding ....poor Adam, Jordan, Rachel! At least I can - and OFTEN do - click it off or go to another feed.....those guys should get extra pay!
    Last edited by SugarMama; 09-04-2011 at 11:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast