+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    That would be a good plan for Adam. He wins and puts up whichever of the three remaining women he wishes. Whichever one of them wins, she determines who's ultimately on the block. The one remaining woman who's not on the block casts the only vote, as the two on the block can't vote and neither can the HOH. That way his hands remain relatively clean, so if he makes it to the final two, no one can hold those nominations against him. In fact, if he wins HOH, I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see him throw HOH, unless he's really desperate to try and get Rachel out. I'm guessing his ideal final three would be Jordan, Porsche, and himself, since Rachel would be hardest to get past on the way to the final two, unless he thinks Rachel would be easier to beat than Jordan in a final two situation. Realistically, I'm not sure he could beat either Jordan or Rachel, but he might be able to beat Porsche. Of course, the final two wouldn't be solidly in his control anyway--nor would it be within anyone else's sole control either. It all depends on who manages to win the final HOH.
    Actually, I think as long as either R/J goes, then he's guaranteed to be in the F2. Porsche burned her bridges with Rachel and vice versa. And Jordan would take Adam as well. Porsche would think that she could beat Adam, but not either of the other two.

When did BB start with the "That's what she said" stuff? I haven't watched much this weekend, so I must have missed something.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Are they on outside lockdown? Adam just called to DR. Would they be doing veto?

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    When did BB start with the "That's what she said" stuff? I haven't watched much this weekend, so I must have missed something.
    A couple weeks ago, i remember the first time they did it Jeff/Dani was still here so maybe that week.

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Are they on outside lockdown? Adam just called to DR. Would they be doing veto?
    I don't know, i was getting pizza and now i come back to 4 feeds of R/K playing cards.

Adam told Jordan that Kalia keeps recycling the same argument to keep her. He says the funny thing is, its the exact same thing Dani said to him. "Fans want you to make big moves". Adam said "Love the fans, but they dont give me $500,000". Adam also told Jordan that one of Kalia's arguments was that Jordan didnt even want to be there, that she wanted to be with Jeff.

Jordan said "She SAID that??!?", Adam said yeah, Jordan said "that's it. She's outta here".
    polarpi and cantstopwatchin like this.

When they evict Kalia, let's hope that Porsche doesn't get HOH. Adam will be the only vote if J/R doesn't win POV and take one of them off.
    tapper01 likes this.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Thanks BB for giving Rach a ped egg those things are loud in the mic and ouchy to the ears.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Jordan telling Rachel how Kalia came outside and jordan was like oh no! and she couldn't talk game with her again so she told K she was going to put the awnings up and go inside to listen to music.

J said she can' t listen to that for the rest of the week.

R/J in HoH talking game

ETA - I've been listening to the feed with headphones while doing other things and thought my feed must've crashed b/c I hadn't heard anything. Nope. It was just on Jordan, sitting on the couches by herself, not talking or doing anything. Kind of sad.
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 09-04-2011 at 09:25 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Julie said Live eviction Wednesday, yes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast