+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

I'm starting to enjoy the Porsche/Adam dynamic-- when Kalia is not around. I think there's a genuine (platonic) connection there-- probably because she's a daddy's girl.

In the yard, R/J also recognize that if Adam wins final HOH he will take Porsche rather than them. Then they slowed it down to Rachel MUST win this next veto.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kalia complaining that her pancakes are too cold, but she doesn't want to stop eating them to heat them. This is her second breakfast as far as I've seen today.

She's talking with Porsche about how competing isn't how it works in the end and Adam is wrong.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I think Adam just wants to win the next HoH and let the 3 girls be the ones to fight for veto. But JMO.
    I think so too... At the very least I think his ideal F3 is, Him, Porsche and Jordan.. And him and Porsche as the F2... He doesn't want to go against Kalia for HOH and Rachel can't play.. So he thinks he has a shot at winning that HOH...

That is why I don't think he will use the veto.. He doesn't want Kalia in the end anyway and this way he gets rid of her....

Wow, we're beginning to recognize that Adam is playing the game for himself - finally.
    waywyrd and kelly54 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    In the yard, R/J also recognize that if Adam wins final HOH he will take Porsche rather than them. Then they slowed it down to Rachel MUST win this next veto.
    And Jordan must win the HOH... And keep anyone but Porsche from winning that HOH.. I don't want her anywhere near the F3...

Even if Adam wins the HOH as long as either Rachel or Jordan win that veto they are safe..

FORT Regular

Psst...Kalia. Do you notice how calm Porshe is? She doesn't seem to mind that your ass is on the chopping block.

Psst...Kalia. You keep trying to get Adam to "make a big move", his big move may be to get your ass out of the house. In fact, if he's smart he could use the "I was the swing vote for several evictions", "I had invitations/pleas t switch alliances several times but such to my original alliance". He's quietly been a very important character this season.
    andee, Snapit, jessesmom and 4 others like this.

Kalia found Adam for the 2nd time today.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    I think Adam just wants to win the next HoH and let the 3 girls be the ones to fight for veto. But JMO.
    That would be a good plan for Adam. He wins and puts up whichever of the three remaining women he wishes. Whichever one of them wins, she determines who's ultimately on the block. The one remaining woman who's not on the block casts the only vote, as the two on the block can't vote and neither can the HOH. That way his hands remain relatively clean, so if he makes it to the final two, no one can hold those nominations against him. In fact, if he wins HOH, I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see him throw HOH, unless he's really desperate to try and get Rachel out. I'm guessing his ideal final three would be Jordan, Porsche, and himself, since Rachel would be hardest to get past on the way to the final two, unless he thinks Rachel would be easier to beat than Jordan in a final two situation. Realistically, I'm not sure he could beat either Jordan or Rachel, but he might be able to beat Porsche. Of course, the final two wouldn't be solidly in his control anyway--nor would it be within anyone else's sole control either. It all depends on who manages to win the final HOH.
    Mari79 likes this.

Porsche " I hope we have a competition and it washes all this goo away"
    Big Brother " That's what she said"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast