+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Kalia...I did everyone a favor taking Jeff out!!
    Wonder if Jordan considered it a favor?
    kelly54 likes this.

They keep saying there are going on lockdown soon!! So maybe they are going to do veto today.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Kalia talking out loud in the candy room, "All right one convo down and he's got 10 more coming."

Adam repeated the convo with Kalia to Jordan and Rachel while they were in the kitchen before heading out to exercise. Rachel started to get incensed over some of Kalia's comments and said it wasn't a good idea to go out there at the moment. Adam calmed her down and she and Jordan went out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Kalia already on Adam it's basically a rinse and repeat from last night.
    I figured that was coming when I saw her sitting outside on the couches.. She never comes outside and sits as soon as she gets up..She was like a spider laying in wait... She knew that with Adam eventually he is going to come out to smoke it is only a matter of time.. And of course she was right and didn't waste any time jumping right into it..

Outdoor lockdown. J/R/A/P are exercising. It appears that Kalia put on her bathing suit and coverup in order to eat.

The thing that Adam told them that made Rachel so mad was that Kalia said Rachel couldn't win the next POV. That made her livid.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Gads, it's only Sunday and Kalia woke up to ride Adam hard.

She says she is basically begging Adam to use veto and give them one more chance to play.
    Doesn't she realize that she is not in charge of the game any more. OMG, now she is
    saying leave me on the block and take Porsche off. Geez.

I hope Adam tells her at some point soon to knock it off, geez. He's being so nice though
    he's not giving her much hope. Wait, now he's says he has another day to decide.

I agree Sonii, Jordan and Rachel have made quite a team for some time now. They rub off
    on each other in the best ways. I hope they can succeed at the comps
    Dani and Shelly did this to Adam too... And he let them go on and on and just listened I don't know how he stood it... Especially with some of the insulting things Dani said to him... Finally he had enough and gave Dani a firm NO... I am hoping he does this with Kalia too...
    She is going to be unbearable until the eviction.. Once the veto meeting is over and he doesn't use it.. She will be throwing Porsche under the bus all week.. But that on the other hand might be interesting...

As far as Jordan and Rachel... I really do like them as a team.. THey have been really good for each other... They are supporting each other well... Rachel may be doing all the comp winning.. But I really do believe that Jordan is trying she just isn't winning.. And she has been beating herself up for not winning especially when it counted the most and she didn't win the HOH comp that would have saved Jeff... And she did do good in the snake comp.. So while she isn't winning I really do believe that she is trying as hard as she can and is coming close in some of them..
    Katydyd likes this.

We got trees when Rachel said she knew they were turning the FT back on. Now they wonder what she will say. Then spec on what Shelly is telling the Jurors about the FT.

All HG's working out in some way except for Kalia who is sunbathing.
    kelly54 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    As far as Jordan and Rachel... I really do like them as a team.. THey have been really good for each other... They are supporting each other well... Rachel may be doing all the comp winning.. But I really do believe that Jordan is trying she just isn't winning.. And she has been beating herself up for not winning especially when it counted the most and she didn't win the HOH comp that would have saved Jeff... And she did do good in the snake comp.. So while she isn't winning I really do believe that she is trying as hard as she can and is coming close in some of them..
    I really wish they hadn't "thrown" the HOH comp to Jordan. I completely believe she would have won that all on her own. There was a reason why they set the order in the way they did.....Jordan was consistently the best at that comp during practice! If she had the best score after everyone else had gone, Brendon and Jeff (the "strongest" players) didn't have to worry. But I don't think either of the boys would have done better than Jordan if they had tried. I think it did her a huge disservice, because now everyone - including Jordan! - seems to think she can't win without help.

Anyway, I hope Adam just shuts out the fly buzzing in his ear and realizes splitting up Kalia and Porsche is the best thing for his game. It certainly works to R/J's advantage , but if Adam wants to make it to F2, he needs a legitimate partner....and the only way he gets that is by splitting up P/K and teaming up with the leftover newbie. He's got to be smart enough to realize that.
    NCLurker, bearwme1 and GabbyG like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast