+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

I think Adam will keep nominations the same and make a deal with Porsche to keep her over Kalia. Adam must now think he has a shot at F2. He will realize if he knocks out Jordan or Rachel this week, he'll never get their vote or Brendan and Jeff's votes in the jury house. (Once it's down to the final four, it's probably everyone for himself so if he were able to knock Jordan or Rachel out after that, it will just be thought of as strategic game play.) And Adam knows no one in the jury will care (not even Dani) if he throws Kalia to the curb now.

Leaving Porsche in is also probably in Jordan and Rachel's best interest. She was a do nothing in the house while those now in the jury house were there, and Brendan, Jeff (and Rachel and/or Jordan, if they get to the jury house) won't think she deserves to win. She'd only have Dani and Kalia's vote. And she might not even get Kahlia's if Kahlia leaves thinking Porsche threw her under the bus to stay.

Kahlia is also likely to do better at questions (or morph test) than Porsche, so she needs to go now.

I can see Porsche and Kalia now working on Adam to try to get him to use it... THey are going to push hard... Hopefully they will move the veto meeting up and have it tomorrow...

I think Adam will let them run on until maybe right before the meeting.. Because Adam actually likes the attention and people talking to him so he will let them talk him to death and promise him the world, and then I am hoping that he gives them a firm no just like he did Dani...

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    I think Adam will keep nominations the same and make a deal with Porsche to keep her over Kalia. Adam must now think he has a shot at F2. He will realize if he knocks out Jordan or Rachel this week, he'll never get their vote or Brendan and Jeff's votes in the jury house. (Once it's down to the final four, it's probably everyone for himself so if he were able to knock Jordan or Rachel out after that, it will just be thought of as strategic game play.) And Adam knows no one in the jury will care (not even Dani) if he throws Kalia to the curb now.

Leaving Porsche in is also probably in Jordan and Rachel's best interest. She was a do nothing in the house while those now in the jury house were there, and Brendan, Jeff (and Rachel and/or Jordan, if they get to the jury house) won't think she deserves to win. She'd only have Dani and Kalia's vote. And she might not even get Kahlia's if Kahlia leaves thinking Porsche threw her under the bus to stay.

Kahlia is also likely to do better at questions (or morph test) than Porsche, so she needs to go now.

I can't see Adam backstabbing Rachel and Jordan either at least not yet... I am sure he is probably thinking Porsche is the easiest to take to the jury.. In fact she would probably be Rachels best bet too..
    He knows if he scumbags them the way Shelly did he loses the 4 votes in the jury from them that are what he needs to win... And Jordan and Rachel already promised him that if he sticks with them even if they end up in the jury and he tried his best to go with them they will give him their votes... I can't see him trading that in to save Porsche and Kalia...
    Plus I think he is afraid of going into question comps with Kalia it would benefit him too to get rid of her.. He can still save Porsche this week without rocking the boat, so why change anything..

I still wish even Porsche would have won the veto.. I don't think Adam would use it .. But he is the only scenario this week that made Jordan in danger of leaving.. So until that veto meeting I won't really relax...

I'm just wondering if J/R will consider tossing Porshe out because of how close she is with Adam. I dont think Adam will flip, but Jordan and Rachel are nervous about it. Jordan questioning Adam in HOH about who he would choose, and Jordan thought he hesitated with his answer. I will guarantee that makes her even MORE nervous. I think they should evict Kalia because of the question comps coming up, but I think their paranoia might just sway them to get rid of Porshe.

If he changes things up now he loses pairs of votes. He can not use it and still save Porsche and Kalia leaves.

Just popped in and see that Adam won POV.....I'm sure some of you are disappointed but I'm very happy about it. I have to say that I am really enjoying this season of BB....I wasn't crazy about the recycled hamsters but it has turned out pretty good in my opinion.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

It's best for Adam all the way around not to use that veto. If he does and Jordan goes up and out, he has three people left in the house who are all stronger players than him. One of them has been known to be an emotional player and will pissed as hell at him. The other two are a lock to take each other to F2. And he loses the majority of the jury votes if he somehow does manage to make F2. Not to mention the fact his BFF Jeff will know Jordan went home at his hand. If Adam splits up Kalia and Porsche - he has a F2 partner in the remaining newbie. Adam would be smart to keep things as they are....it really is in the best interest of his own game.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I think Kalia knows she is going now and is none too pleased, apparently went to the DR crying.
    I can't say I'm too sorry about that, her leaving, that is. I don't think she'll give up though, or
    Porsche on trying to get Adam use the veto.

Adam's talk with Jordan shows him quite firm on keeping the noms.

I would actually be shocked if he did use it.... It would be a bad game move that would make too many jury votes mad.. I really do think he wants to go to F2 with Porsche he sees her as the one he can beat the most easily for Jury votes..

+ Reply to Thread