+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

If Dom is Rachel's Kryptonite, then Tory Spelling is to Adam what spinach is to Popeye.
    MFWalkoff, kelly54 and scoot13 like this.
    Count your blessings!

Waiting for his turn in the shower he tells Porsche he doesn't want to talk.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

God I so hope Kalia is going home. Adam is looking like no way is he taking her off.
    She voted against keeping him last time, good point, Adam.
    She was guessing the others would keep Shelly, bad call.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Perhaps BB could manipulate the other houseguests to vote Kalia out. That way they could cut their food bills in half and have a lot more peace and quiet in the house.
    scoot13 likes this.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

IMO, I think their best bet is to kick out Kalia because she is better at questions then Porsche and I think the next HOH will be questions.
    GO DAN!!

Jordan was saying that she feels bad for Adam those girls will be all over him to try to get him to use veto... And she knows Kalia will be crying to her and make her feel bad...

Rachel said you don't need to feel bad... Those 2 girls didn't feel bad when we were on the block and crying.. And they wouldn't have felt bad this week if Kalia had won and one of us were going home... And they didn't feel bad when they sent Brendon home twice or when they sent Jeff home... SO no I don't feel bad... Jordan said yes your right....

I wish they could show Jordan, Kalia's DR session they aired the other night where she said, "I sent Jeff out by her own hand." While smiling, gloating, and stroking her chin like she was a genius or something.. I bet if Jordan saw that she wouldn't feel bad anymore...

Kalia sniffling rang the bell for DR - probably gone in for a cry session as she told Porsche that Adam is with J/R.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am SHOCKED that Jordan didn't win again!!! (Not!)

Adam has proven to be unpredictable, to say the least. It should be interesting! This season has been much more interesing than usual.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585 View Post
    IMO, I think their best bet is to kick out Kalia because she is better at questions then Porsche and I think the next HOH will be questions.
    I am thinking that too... Porsche may not do as well with those and we already know Kalia is really good at them...

Alot of times in the F4 HOH comp it is that one where they stand in that 3 section circle thing and cant see each other and it is questions and you answer true or false by stepping forward or back..

I think Kalia needs to go too... She is better at questions and she does fight hard in the endurance comps.. Porsche is strong too but prob not as good at questions..

Plus Kalia really irritates me with her attitude that she has already won this game and thinks she is in control... Last week she had her check all written out.. And the constant gloating and smug acting way her and Porsche act when they do win something is too much...
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    I am thinking that too... Porsche may not do as well with those and we already know Kalia is really good at them...

Alot of times in the F4 HOH comp it is that one where they stand in that 3 section circle thing and cant see each other and it is questions and you answer true or false by stepping forward or back..

I think Kalia needs to go too... She is better at questions and she does fight hard in the endurance comps.. Porsche is strong too but prob not as good at questions..

Plus Kalia really irritates me with her attitude that she has already won this game and thinks she is in control... Last week she had her check all written out.. And the constant gloating and smug acting way her and Porsche act when they do win something is too much...
    It's ironic, that evicting to Kalia would be both a compliment to Kalia (you're too intelligent to keep) and an insult to Porsche (yeah, you're so dumb no one is worried.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread