+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Rachel called to DR and Jordan chuckles. I hear Adam and Kalia's voices, but I don't see them as all cams are on the bathroom = Porsche in shower, Jordan drying hair. Short DR sessions as Jordan now called.

Kalia at counter spooning breakfast as Adam looks for bacon. He and Kalia are doing memory drills - maybe POV winner order.

Kalia: I feel I've stared at these pictures for so long, that it is impossible to not know them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Talking while eating brings on hiccups for Kalia.

Adam: It's been the season of endurances.

Kalia hums and says she should put makeup on, but she has to wet her hair first. She rinses her bowl as Adam places his bacon on a cookie sheet in the oven.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Kalia to Adam: Did they say anything bad about Porsche and Me while you were up there (yesterday.)?

Adam dances around and brings attention back to bacon while Kalia tries to reel him in to winning the POV and taking one of them off.

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    THey do this to us every year and it isn't right.. CBS and BB does the fans of this show wrong.. They give Survivor a 3 hour Finale and we get crap.
    It just isn't right...
    Yeah and we're always getting pre-empted for football

With Kalia out of the area, Adam waits for his bacon to bake munching something and staring...maybe running memory drills.

Jordan joins him.

Rachel called to the DR - 2nd time in 20 min.

They all seem to really be making sure to not waste alot of time this morning getting ready eating etc.. I definately think the comp is going to be by noon... Or at least I hope so.. I hate when they have to sit around all day and wait like they did last week because the comp wasn't until 5..

Porsche likes Betsy Johnson designs and is kicking herself for not getting the heels.

In have not room
    Jordan: I've been going through all the scenarios.
    Rachel: Yeah
    Jordan: I think we should see how Porsche does in this. Kalia will be good at skill.

She is spitting these out so fast it is hard to keep up. Check feeds 1-4 9:43AM BBtime

Rachel confirming with Adam that if he wins the Veto he is not using it. Jordan got scared last night when Adam ran by her taking off Porsche. Adam tells her he won't use it. Rachel tells him that he scared her.

Jordan lying down...they think POV comp will be around noon.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jordan ought to have saddle sores from riding on the backs of others! I couldn't believe (well....yes, I could, actually) that she asked Adam to not use the veto on her ("Let me get on your back and ride!") when she's done zippo, zero, nil! Why does everybody have to work except her??? Makes me crazy!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If I were Adam I would so throw this veto. If he goes up, Rachel is the tie breaker and she'll pick K or P... whoever is still up.
    Allie and kelly54 like this.

+ Reply to Thread