+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Rachel saying she hasnt been giving any nice goodbye messages this summer.

Actually, I've enjoyed hearing her messages lol

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Rachel saying she hasnt been giving any nice goodbye messages this summer.

Actually, I've enjoyed hearing her messages lol
    I have totally enjoyed her messages.. They are some of the funnies I have ever seen... Her message to Dani was my favorite ever.

Rachels goodbye messages always make my jaw drop. She totally forgets that these people could possibly be voting for her to win. She lets it all hang out in there, doesn't she? My favorite goodbye message will always be Brits to Monet. Hilarious!!!

I'd really like to watch the feeds but everytime I turn them on, Kalia's mouth is running. The woman drives me crazy.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Rachels goodbye messages always make my jaw drop. She totally forgets that these people could possibly be voting for her to win. She lets it all hang out in there, doesn't she? My favorite goodbye message will always be Brits to Monet. Hilarious!!!

I'd really like to watch the feeds but everytime I turn them on, Kalia's mouth is running. The woman drives me crazy.
    Kalia's mouth hasnt STOPPED running. I have my feeds on but I keep leaving the room.

I WILL take this opportunity to add (thanks for opening it up, java) that I totally miss Brittney and I will pray beyond hope that she makes the next All Stars. She wasnt a dynamic player, but seriously, that girl had me cracking UP. I miss her!
    Mari79 likes this.

Egads, Kalia, you are so boring, and as noted above and by several others, such a know-it-all.
    You are going, going very soon.

Yes, let's trash Shelly some more, take the spotlight off of you.

Jordan looks uncomfortable as this convo goes on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post

Hopefully that problem is soon resolved with the next eviction. And we won't have to listen to Kalia any longer..

I know Danielle's S3 was cost the game by the jury getting to go home and watch the show and the DR's.. That is why they started sequestoring the jury... But wasn't there another player in another season that cost themselves the game because of the nasty goodbye messages they gave the jurors when they left.... I am having trouble remembering who it was...

I am afraid that is going to happen to Rachel she has left bad messages to Dani and Shelly now...
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-04-2011 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    I'd rather have Jordan grooming then Kalia eating.

Now that's a fun game to play, which obsessive activity that the HG's do drive us nuts? For me, it's Kalia talking about her clothes not fitting, while shoveling food in.
    Jordan has really gotten compulsive about those bangs. She needs to be careful or they'll start falling out! I think it's all nerves.

FORT Fogey

Adam just told Jordan that if Kahlia leaves this week, next week he'll vote out Porsche and keep Rachel.

Is it safe to go back in? Has Kalia stopped telling a story about tampons? I'll take a chance, but if she is on another nasty story, I'm out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Is it safe to go back in? Has Kalia stopped telling a story about tampons? I'll take a chance, but if she is on another nasty story, I'm out.
    No she's chomping on food, first with Adam, now with Porsche.
    Kalia just told Porsche she thinks she has one vote -- Jordan -- and that's not even for sure. Then she grabbed some more food.

+ Reply to Thread