+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    One of the things Kalia is going to tell Adam to get him to use the veto is... We said newbies no matter what... And this is a test of no matter what.... Like that is going to work...
    She is really freaking out and grasping here...
    I liked how she said I'll tell him not that I'm threatening you... and then she said I don't know how he'd react to threats. She's really grasping at straws. I love it!!! How the mighty fall...
    smiley42585 and sonii82 like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

UGH. missed the first part of what Adam said to Porshe. I saw he woke her up, and when I pulled up the feed, I just heard him say "its quarter after seven". What did he say at first?

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    UGH. missed the first part of what Adam said to Porshe. I saw he woke her up, and when I pulled up the feed, I just heard him say "its quarter after seven". What did he say at first?
    He said Porsche the outside is open now.
    lilcountriegal likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Has Kalia always been a know it all? Gawd she is annoying. Shut up!

Watching the feeds is a totally different experience. I can't stand all the "grooming" that Jordan does either. Listening her go on and on is also tough to listen to.

I did enjoy watching them in the Purple Room, playing cards and then that guess the celebrity game. It's nice that they can have some fun in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Has Kalia always been a know it all? Gawd she is annoying. Shut up!

Watching the feeds is a totally different experience. I can't stand all the "grooming" that Jordan does either. Listening her go on and on is also tough to listen to.

I did enjoy watching them in the Purple Room, playing cards and then that guess the celebrity game. It's nice that they can have some fun in the house.
    I'd rather have Jordan grooming then Kalia eating.

Now that's a fun game to play, which obsessive activity that the HG's do drive us nuts? For me, it's Kalia talking about her clothes not fitting, while shoveling food in.
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

R/K talking about telling Julie that they vote to evict the fortune teller, saying she hasn't done anything this summer. It's actually pretty funny (when the palm trees aren't thrown in)
    JavaJo likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Well if Adam feels pressure to use the veto then he can still vote out k and p will site out j and r will break the tie.

I have no idea why site came up instead of vote. Damn auto correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    He said Porsche the outside is open now.
    Thanks, Mari. Pretty anticlimatic, but wanted to make sure I didnt miss him jedi-whispering something to her.

Kalia trying to save face talking crap about Shelley. Meanwhile, Adam is probably thinking "yeah, but you stilll voted ME out"

+ Reply to Thread