+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/3 Live Feed Discussion

Adam and Rachel telling Jordan about the fight she had with Shelley. They told Jordan she called Shelley the "C" word. I dont remember that.... ?

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal View Post
    Adam and Rachel telling Jordan about the fight she had with Shelley. They told Jordan she called Shelley the "C" word. I dont remember that.... ?
    I watched that fight twice plus the tv one and i don't remember her saying that either.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

Thanks, Mari. I watched that fight a few times too (not tonight) and I NEVER heard her say that. I H.A.T.E. that word and thought I'd remember her saying it.

Adam at the feed camera begging BB to let them outside for a cigarette.

I've watched that fight frame-by-frame, she didn't say it. Shelly came in, started yelling at Jordan and waving her finger, and Jordan dropped an f-bomb before having to be pulled out by Rachel
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Adam's begging worked Outside lockdown over, He's puffing away happily now!

Talking about how Adam gave Jordan Fara's necklace again. It was his sign of trust (she's going to return it after POV meeting)
    JavaJo likes this.

One of the things Kalia is going to tell Adam to get him to use the veto is... We said newbies no matter what... And this is a test of no matter what.... Like that is going to work...
    She is really freaking out and grasping here...

FORT Regular

I had watched twice as well. She didn't use the C word and I'm pretty confident she knows she didn't. We all have our favourite curses

I mentioned the day after Jordan's outstanding blow up when the other house guest were reliving it and Kalia said she'd never heard someone drop as many f bombs in a such a short amount of time before...everyone was so shocked that Jordan snapped it seemed much more epic that it actually was. I think she only swore 4 times but for those that were there...being Jordan it seems mind blowing.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    I've watched that fight frame-by-frame, she didn't say it. Shelly came in, started yelling at Jordan and waving her finger, and Jordan dropped an f-bomb before having to be pulled out by Rachel
    I didnt think she said it either, but when Jordan denied it and Rachel AND Adam swore she said it, and Rachel even said "Jordan... I even said to you 'Jordan, this just isnt YOU' after you said it", they had me questioning if I missed it. Dont get me wrong, I drop the eff bomb more than most, but the "C" word NEVER comes out of my mouth. Its a dirty and disgusting word and I was shocked to hear them say she said it. Glad to know she didnt really.

+ Reply to Thread