+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

Adam just walked over to the washer dryer area, they are empty... This is the most rest those machines have had all season... With Shelly gone now who is going to wash all those towels and clean the bathroom... That house may end up getting a little funky without her there..

Quote Originally Posted by llurgy View Post
    So the rest of the house got Tori and a clothes spree and Rach got stuck with Jessie and the clothes he gave her??
    So then the other house guests got the good and Rachel got the bad out of this PB. Did Pinto and Kalia ever tell anyone they got 5 grand each out of the last box?

so, since Jesse is their go-for guy, is this Pandora's Box known as Big Brother's Toolbox?
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    so, since Jesse is their go-for guy, is this Pandora's Box known as Big Brother's Toolbox?
    I'll give Jessie this much credit, sad though it maybe, at least in Season 12 he chose to play up himself as a tool. He was supposed to be an over-the-top idiot.

But do call it Pandora's Toolbox
    Allie likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Anyone catch the beginning part of this conversation between Rachel and Porshe? I missed alot of it. Just wondering if I had to flashback, if it was even worth it.

It's all about Porsche trying to strategize her way to the final three.

No wonder Jordan looks down today, she is sick.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

At one point Porsche said she felt like she was on the lifeboat with the leftovers watching the ship sail away and Rachel came back with, "Well, you shouldn't have jumped ship." That took Porsche aback for a second.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Porsche admits to Rachel that she has been studying pictures for the morph. Outside, Jordan told Adam that she thought Kalia would be good at that, but not Porsche.

Porsche leaves Rachel with a request to be given a heads up on noms. She leaves and Rachel's parting words were, "Well, you've made a few bad choices."
    Allie and kelly54 like this.

Rachel went outside to rinse off her shoes with the hose and is cornered by Kalia making her pitch. Rachel comes back with, "This game is soooo hard, I don't know what I'm going to do."
    catsrule and Allie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    At one point Porsche said she felt like she was on the lifeboat with the leftovers watching the ship sail away and Rachel came back with, "Well, you shouldn't have jumped ship." That took Porsche aback for a second.
    LOVE that comeback. How true it is!

+ Reply to Thread