+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

So the rest of the house got Tori and a clothes spree and Rach got stuck with Jessie and the clothes he gave her??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Jessie Mr Pectacular from season 11
    Times like this I appreciate my fading memory. Groan. It all came rushing back in a crashing brain episode. thanks, I guess. lol
    Mari79 likes this.

FORT Regular

I thought Jessie was aiming to be a pro wrestler (in the worst wrestling company in recent memory, which is saying a lot)?

TNA IMPACT Wrestling signs 'Big Brother' reality star "Mr.Pectacular" - National Pro Wrestling | Examiner.com

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    I don't think so. Not all of the PBs give something good to the HOH. Last year when Britney opened PB and got stuck with Jesse, the other HGs got the luau or margarita party or whatever it was, and she didn't get anything.
    Wasn't it a PB that someone was handcuffed to the PB and the hg's was collecting money that was falling from the sky? They were cramming their pockets full of money. I can't for the life of me remember who it was.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    Wasn't it a PB that someone was handcuffed to the PB and the hg's was collecting money that was falling from the sky? They were cramming their pockets full of money. I can't for the life of me remember who it was.
    It was Kevin handcuffed and Jeff Jordan, Natalie etc grabbing money.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    think how sad poor Adam would have been if he'd gotten evicted last night and missed out on Tori
    How sad would Adam have been if he won HOH and had to spend time with Jessie!?
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs View Post
    Wasn't that Kevin
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Outside lockdown
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by TEAM JJ View Post
    I heard Jordan tried to give Rachel some of her clothes, and Rachel told her no.. Jrodan was insisting! -For everyone who was bashing her last night, that right there proves she cares about Rachel. She is just camera shy when it comes to the live show... as she has said a million times. I love team R/J
    She did remark to Jordan, though, that she kept pointing at the sparkly clothes she could see on the monitor and urging her to go for them - which Jordan didn't and that has probably added to her depression. I don't think I've seen her smile once in the on and off time I've been watching today.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    She did remark to Jordan, though, that she kept pointing at the sparkly clothes she could see on the monitor and urging her to go for them - which Jordan didn't and that has probably added to her depression. I don't think I've seen her smile once in the on and off time I've been watching today.
    I know you're not supposed to post pictures here, but I needed to respond to a post.

92110015.jpg
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread