+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

- Jordan putting away dishes

- Porche heading to DR

- Adam + Kalia + Rachel talking in purple room still about seeing Tori, and how Adam must have gotten Tori to kiss some sort of toy duck I think and Porche told him he should preserve the lipstick mark on it with clearcoat paint.

-The cameras panned to look at the FT a couple times, but the FT is still silent

-Adam studying dates in the purple room. Jordan is talking with him now about game. Jordan is questioning Adam about posibly getting screwed over by him.
    He promises that he will not do it. This is the 1st time I actually believe him for sure, but he is scary because it is hard to read him. I can see why Jordan gets
    worried about him. He is doing his best to assure her he is not going to turn on them. They are talking about Morph now, and jordan goes to study the wall.

- Kalia is in the bedroom with Porche, and Kalia was showing off her cool high-heels with the leapard type pattern. Porche was seriously jealous of those shoes
    and tried to get Kalia to give them to her. Its not happening, nope, no way is Kalia giving them up.

- I love the clothes grab by BB. Wish they would do more of these types of things for the HGs. Sounds like they had 3 minutes to grab what they could, but
    they had to put the clothes on to get them. The 2 girls were complaining how they should have just thrown stuff on and not worry so much about getting
    them on well. Porche wishes she would have taken a bunch of stuff off the rack, thrown it on the floor, and then just put it all on from there to save time.

The BB Fly on the wall comes on, and with that, BBAD is over. Darn....I had my coffee and could have gone for awhile yet. Oh well....will check back later for any live feed updates. Night All.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbtfly View Post
    A Grodner tweeted that the fortune teller may not have spoken yet but rest assured she will be soon.
    Yes, and I'm sure it will be when only Jordan or Rachel touches it. Sigh.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Did everyone go to bed? I'm stuck without feeds or BBAD so I have no idea what they are doing in the house.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    It really irritates me too Sonii! I remember several times in past seasons that we were down for an extended amount of time.

Alcohol has arrived!
    Especially since we pay for the feeds. After all these years of paying you would think they would reward us with letting us watch a few important comps near the end. I think I will put that in writing to super pass, CBS, and Alison Grodner.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Especially since we pay for the feeds. After all these years of paying you would think they would reward us with letting us watch a few important comps near the end. I think I will put that in writing to super pass, CBS, and Alison Grodner.
    They do this in insure good ratings. Feed watchers are likely to skip the TV shows and ratings are how shows are renewed. Ratings are the top concern of every TV show. It is infuriating, I know, but that is never going to change! They want to boast millions of viewers.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    They do this in insure good ratings. Feed watchers are likely to skip the TV shows and ratings are how shows are renewed. Ratings are the top concern of every TV show. It is infuriating, I know, but that is never going to change! They want to boast millions of viewers.
    I watch the feeds all the time when I'm home and school isn't in session and still watch every tv show so I wonder where they get the impressions that we don't watch the show if we already know what has happened on the feeds. The feeds don't show diary sessions and lots of other things. Sometimes the feeds have all four cams on one person or group. Perhaps it won't change, but it's not right or necessary. There are many advantages to watching the show even with the feeds.

FORT Fogey

Yes, but I am guessing that is their logic in withholding footage.

I wonder if feeders watch the show in any case, but the other viewers watch more when things are more exciting.

I think we should not be barred for long periods of time from the feeds. I'm a little biased on that one.
    Thanks for communicating that to the POB bearwme1!

+ Reply to Thread