+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

The HOH room must be locked because Rachel has been getting ready downstairs. Plus when I first looked in around 9:30 she and Jordan were asleep there. Then they were in the have not room...detective work says they were kicked out.

They are setting up Pandora's Box is my best guess and everyone is anticipating a visitor or luxury. However, Rachel told Jordan in the have not room that she wouldn't open it...so...why are they all running around?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Rachel has now changed into a shiny brown skirt and a sparkly top, but Kalia thinks she should wear shorts.

They are talking like they anticipate a good PB. Although, Rachel told Jordan - what if Danielle returns...and Jordan paled even more than usual.

Rachel has now put on leather shorts. I think she is anticipating a reunion with Brendon, so maybe she is taking the box.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The HOH room must be locked because Rachel has been getting ready downstairs. Plus when I first looked in around 9:30 she and Jordan were asleep there. Then they were in the have not room...detective work says they were kicked out.

They are setting up Pandora's Box is my best guess and everyone is anticipating a visitor or luxury. However, Rachel told Jordan in the have not room that she wouldn't open it...so...why are they all running around?
    What do you want to bet that DR makes her open it.. THey are going to tell her something to make her want it... Because they know she is afraid of it... THere is no way that BB is going to get all set up and arrange a celeb and then it just not happen because Rachel was afraid and won't open the box.

Not going to happen.. They will make Rachel open that no matter what..
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-02-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    scoot13 likes this.

It's happening. We have trivia.

yep trivia... And BB told them to dress nice... So I think the PB is going to be the luxury comp this week... ANd with no food comp anymore they need something else to fill time on the Sunday show this week...

I have a feeling it has to do with 90210.. If not Tori I am sure they could get someone else from the cast to come...

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82 View Post
    What do you want to bet that DR makes her open it.. THey are going to tell her something to make her want it... Because they know she is afraid of it... THere is no way that BB is going to get all set up and arrange a celeb and then it just not happen because Rachel was afraid and won't open the box.

Not going to happen..
    I agree. I am wondering if sometimes BB either just flat tells them sometimes what they would like them to do and tells them what would happen if they open it. For something like this one, where we do not expect anything too BAD, I think it is possible that BB actually just tells the HG what to expect (without the details of the celebrity name), and even tells them what the bad part is which should not be too bad. That way, BB can ensure the box gets opened.

As an example, remember Porche and how she was talking to the camera debating with herself whether she would open it or not. It seemed so fake to me her talking with herself. It was like she knew she was going to open it and she was putting on an act.
    Maybe they gave her 50K behind the scenes to open it.

I also wonder if sometimes BB just flat offers them some "behind the scenes cash" to open the box, like telling them in the DR if you promise to open the box, we will give you an additional 10K bonus on top of whatever the box may or may not give you as a benefit. That would sure make someone want to open it. I just think this type of stuff most likely goes on, because BB can do whatever they want, and for the most part I have accepted that as part of the game, since I am beginning to understand that without ratings, the show would get cancelled, etc. So, I kind of understand some of it better. As a HG, you just have to be the lucky one to be on the good side of whatever BB is going to throw at the game.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-02-2011 at 01:59 PM.

I think it's Tori for Adam.
    However, I wouldn't blame Rach for not opening it, since things are in their favor right now.
    Unless BB tells her there's no bad outcome for the house, I don't think she'd want it.
    If they don't say otherwise, they may try to tempt her with Brendon.

(Added): Just read your post, Sticker, makes sense.

Ashton K for Porsche....cbs three and a half men! I bet its him!

FORT Fogey

I don't think BB does any behind the scenes cash offer or pressure to open PB. That is just way too over the top and that kind of manipulation could not stay under wraps. There would be a leak. Rachael said she would open it if it is Brendon back, a cruise, safari or dream wedding was the gift. Well, there you have an easy take. They spent 10 grand on Porche's PB, they could easily have a cruise (they are cheap) or safari (under 10 grand) to bait her.

I think she is smart enough to stand firm and not take it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Ashton K for Porsche....cbs three and a half men! I bet its him!
    ohhhh, good one. It is always about a show promotion so this makes sense. If not Ashton it is another star of a CBS show coming up.

+ Reply to Thread