+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

9/1 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Another Thursday of nail biting waiting to see where the votes are. Yikes I can't take it. What did j/r say when k said she thinks she is going to win?

I really hope Adam meant it when he said he had Jordan AND Rachels back.... Also, I am wondering if the duo's twist will give Adam a golden key and keep him safe until F4. B/C they did say ALL DUO RULES APPLY... I guess we shall see tonight! If so, thats a big advantace to J/R... All they will have to beat in HOH will be K... That should be easy as long as the comp isnt a question one... or an eating one.
    kelly54 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TEAM JJ View Post
    I really hope Adam meant it when he said he had Jordan AND Rachels back.... Also, I am wondering if the duo's twist will give Adam a golden key and keep him safe until F4. B/C they did say ALL DUO RULES APPLY... I guess we shall see tonight! If so, thats a big advantace to J/R... All they will have to beat in HOH will be K... That should be easy as long as the comp isnt a question one... or an eating one.
    For some reason I'm thinking that Adam will NOT get a golden key. A new week officially starts with the HOH comp therefore the Duo pairs will end immediately following eviction. If they gave him a key it would effect next week and I don't think they will do that this late in the game. But....what do I know....who would of thunk it that BB would give Porshe a Pandoras box that ultimately helped to save both Jordan and Rachel.

All the hamsters are still in bed on all four feeds.
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by kenzmom2cu View Post
    What did j/r say when k said she thinks she is going to win?
    I missed that statement....I really really really hope that Adam wins and puts both P/K on the block. That would make my week!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    I missed that statement....I really really really hope that Adam wins and puts both P/K on the block. That would make my week!
    I totally agree!! and vote P out!!

I really don't think there is a golden key.. Even though they said all duos rules appy... The card said it was for 1 week only.. So at the eviction PB twist ends.. It is too late in the season for a free pass..

I am really thinking that Shelly is going tonight... I have been back and forth on this... Not knowing what was best.. But the way Shelly was acting before the PB box veto.. She was totally on the other side until that veto.. It wasn't until she got shook up and realized she was going up that she started acting decent to Jordan and Rachel.. And after seeing her DR'S last night... I think even though she would be easier to beat.. I think she is too risky.. I want her to go tonight..

Adam I think while maybe harder to beat may be the better risk... He was talking to himself during the night in the backyard.. Watch it on Cam 4 at 12:54 he talks about his take on the game and that he has Jordan and Rachels back... He says he wants to go head to head with Rachel and if she beats him then so be it.. And that if she beat him she earned his respect...
    andee and Allie like this.

FORT Regular

Can't believe BB let them sleep so late. I think they are just getting their wake-up now. As Monster ever slept so late? Does that mean she's accepted she's going to the jury house (trying to think optimisticly).

Shelly packing. Hopefully for the last time. Rachel stopped and chatted for a minute on way to storage room. They zoomed in on 3 watermelons, a cantaloupe and garlic on the counter in the storage room. Rachel kissed Brendon's picture on the memory wall. Now she's eating breakfast by herself.

Quote Originally Posted by TEAM JJ View Post
    No, only because that isn't fair to any of the other four and they also mentioned that it was only the nominating, veto'ing and replacing as pairs - no golden key was mentioned.

And it would also deny Adam from having a chance to win the HOH and choose nominees for himself. So... it'd in effect at this level screw up his chances to possibly choose a final four he is happy with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast