+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by JulieF View Post
    They're (J/R) not going to stick to that plan to vote out Adam, right? They'd be dumb to do that.

My fear is that Rachel puts up Kalia and Porsche. Adam wins veto, Porsche uses her feminine wiles to get him to take her off, Jordan goes up and out.
    I think this would be best. It wouldn't be a betrayal and I don't think Jordan would really mind going if it's her own fault... and it would keep the jury karma thing going... I credit Jordan with the Shelly-kill

okay...I don't get the feeds and we have a football game on. I am lost. Who has won HoH? Double eviction? What again? Please help me out. Also if this goes longer will you all email me again to tell me the winner? Thank you all sooooo very much

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedanielle View Post
    For the life of me I can't see how Rachel has so many fans...even with the new more calm Rachel..every exit interview..where you can be completely yourself, because the person is gone..she is tasteless...and it shows her mental capacity because she is insulting every jury player that was not in an alliance with her.
    (Shrugs) I don't care, I liked her in Season 12 and I like her now.
    lilcountriegal likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

I am all for Dani's alliance filing in one after the other....

I don't know why they are taking so long to come back the comp should be done..

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'd vote to kick Kalia out before Porsche. Rachel can beat Porsche in an endurance fight. So far, nobody's beaten Kalia when it comes to answering questions. Kalia's the stronger threat, IMO.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    okay...I don't get the feeds and we have a football game on. I am lost. Who has won HoH? Double eviction? What again? Please help me out. Also if this goes longer will you all email me again to tell me the winner? Thank you all sooooo very much
    Feeds not back yet. No de just two evictions a day apart,

True with the jury vote thing Debbie, but also if Rachel wins, she can't play in the next HOH. I love Jordan, but honestly, Adam has a better shot at HOH if he's playing against Jordan and either Kalia or Porsche, as opposed to being up against K and P. Both of them have shown to be stronger competitors than Jordan (though she can come through in a crunch). Adam may just feel like he has a better shot at this point sticking with J/R.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Newbie

What really bothered me tonight, was when Julie asked Jordan how it was being a duo with Rachel....all Jordan had to say was that R was a handful (or something to that effect).
    She didn't mention R pulling them off the block with the veto and saving them. Jordan really seemed unappreciative of what Rachel has done for her.
    I'm a big JJ fan, but it appears to me that J is just plain lazy and coasting.

Okay BB - Thirteen minutes are up!!!! Where are our feeds?

Kalia is probably stuck in the donut glaze!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread