+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    I think it'll be easy to blow Porsche out, given that she isn't competing.
    But she could win veto if she's put up.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

No way Rachel would put Jordan up, even if one of her nominees wins the POV. She'll be the tiebreaking vote as well.

I'm just worried about the double eviction. They never go well for the group I'm rooting for.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    No way Rachel would put Jordan up, even if one of her nominees wins the POV. She'll be the tiebreaking vote as well.

I'm just worried about the double eviction. They never go well for the group I'm rooting for.
    Kalia and Porsche will go up, and since Adam isn't using the veto, even if one comes off, the other goes home. Not fuss, no muss.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    Feeds should be back in a few.

No, I don't think Rach will nominate Jordo. Let's face it though, Rachel is the only physical power left
    in the house, unless we're counting Porsche (?) She will have a big target on her, bigger than ever.

I'm thinking that the way she's played lately, if she doesn't win, I might have to vote her America's favorite player...even
    though I love Jeff and Jordan may yet come in the F2.
    Me, too. I could NOT stand Rachel last year! I now think she was over-acting and trying too hard. She's been more "normal", less "Vegas, Baby!" this year. I like her as a competitor, and I've been able to see some of the person under all of that bravado. I like what I've seen. She's a dynamo, and I hope she gets F2 at least.
    andee likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post

It's not a double eviction; they're on different days. At least the second HoH has time to think about who to put up.
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

FORT Regular

They're (J/R) not going to stick to that plan to vote out Adam, right? They'd be dumb to do that.

My fear is that Rachel puts up Kalia and Porsche. Adam wins veto, Porsche uses her feminine wiles to get him to take her off, Jordan goes up and out.

They can threaten Adam with losing 4 jury votes.....

For the life of me I can't see how Rachel has so many fans...even with the new more calm Rachel..every exit interview..where you can be completely yourself, because the person is gone..she is tasteless...and it shows her mental capacity because she is insulting every jury player that was not in an alliance with her. I mean, I don't even want anyone but her to win this HOH, but only because the way Kaliah and Adam were walking before the first damn commercial break makes me wonder why they even signed up...and Jordan certainly doesn't deserve another 500k gift. Beating the people left in comps is nothing to brag about.
    Last edited by ilovedanielle; 09-01-2011 at 10:17 PM.
    Alexxxx likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Jordan needs to win veto then. Rachel can only drag her along for so long. I hope if Rachel wins HOH, Jordan wins veto, Porsche is shown the door!
    combatcutie likes this.

CCL

Did Rachel win HOH?
    I like Rachel's exit speeches to the losers ...um, I mean ousted contestants.
    I'm glad Shelley got voted out over Adam.
    I found Daniele super-annoying tonight. Does she need to say "shocker" every second word and in that tone. Ugh. At lease she's not on the regular show.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread