+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

I don't get to see it in real time tonight so ya all will be keeping me informed!

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

I too don't get the show until 1 am, but I suppose they have to air Showtime so I can watch that to see who wins before hand right? That's on at 10 here in Cali. Why would they do this to us this week!!!!

do these newbies never watch the show??? All this talk about how Jordan doesn't do anything? HELLO She frikin WON her season and she didn't float her ass to the end!

Since I'm on the West Coast, I watch in on-line from the East Coast feeds.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Well that sucks!

Not much going on right now. Kalia washing the food off her face, Rachel taking a pee break, and Shelly just did her manly duck-walk into the shower. Skippy isn't bothering with close-ups of her.
    Hmmm...Skippy did have the close up on Jordan's shower. She didn't place the towels as carefully as she usually does and Skippy found an angle I hadn't seen before. I owe Skippy a beer...well almost. lol

Ha! I'm glad you guys talked about game delays. I hadn't noticed, but I guess the 'Niners are playing San Diego and we're delayed until 1:37 in the morning! We had planned to go to the Elks for dinner tonite, but will stay home instead and watch live feeds from Nova Scotia at 6:00pm our time. I don't think they play football up there. :>) I'd have been really PO'ed if we missed the show tonite after going out! No big deal, we make better and cheaper Margaritas at home!

Thanks all for the heads-up! Definately rooting for Rachel/Jordan to get HOH. Bye, bye Shelly! So much for your Big Play! Who'da thunk J/R would end up being one of my all time favorite teams?
    tapper01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    ......and Shelly just did her manly duck-walk into the shower.....l
    - I have been trying to figure out what to call it. That works for me.

Regarding trying to watch BB during football "pre-empt", those are some great suggestions. Another one to try is if you have a regular antenna (rabbit ears), and can flip over from cable or satelitte over to your regular "digital broadcast signal" over the airwaves, I have noticed that since TV went digital, I get about 3 channels for each major station (CBS, ABC, + NBC). Each one of those networks has about 3 channels all in a row, and so they may broadcast the regular programming on one of their other channels. They are usually right after the main one. For example, my Channel 6 that BB comes in, has a Channel 6-1, 6-2 right after it. They usually have weather 24X7 on one of them, and the other one is usually something else. So, just thought I would throw that out there to try.

I actually get better clarity + true HIGH-DEF on the regular channels with rabbit ears than I do with my satellite TV, so whenever a baseball game or sporting event is on, I usually flip over the signal to use my rabbit ears rather than my Satellite TV. My remote control (for the TV itself) has an "INPUT" button that I push to switch the input source from satellite to "antenna 1" which is where I have the rabbit ears plugged in. It takes a little setup, but once setup, it is easy to flip back + forth. The rabbit ears stay behind the TV where you can't even see them, so they are not annoying. Anyway, just thought I would mention this in case it helps people.

Oh yeah, one more thing, my TV has a built-in digital converter as most new TVs have those now. If yours don't, you would need one of those digital converter boxes inbetween the antenna and the TV. Still not hard to setup. It is amazing the high-def clarity on those local channels. They even have their own TV GUIDE menu for the digital local broadcasts.
    Last edited by Sticker; 09-01-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    ugh. Pre-empted tonight by football. On at 2 frickin AM. boo!
    UGH! Me too!

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    do these newbies never watch the show??? All this talk about how Jordan doesn't do anything? HELLO She frikin WON her season and she didn't float her ass to the end!
    Jordan doesn't make more noise/drama than is necessary. She is pretty low key and she doesn't do as well in some competitions but that can be said for all the house guest. I think she is as gifted at reading people as anyone in the house. Yes, she does trust the wrong people at times, but she usually figures things out. Let's face it, in this game trusting people is a crap shoot.

+ Reply to Thread