+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

I can't believe R/J/A are still up!

Before, I saw Rachel & Jordan talking about sticking together and strategizing over the next HoH comp (I still think Rachel should've thrown this one to Jordan so she could play next week)

Now J/A are talking and he's telling her he's definitely with them and he's talking about Kalia voting against him. Now they're talking about how P/K were 'trained' by Danielle and how they don't want either to win. Adam's saying he doesn't want Kalia to win veto. Jordan's saying how fake Kalia is and that she'd rather go to sleep than talk to Kalia
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I can't believe R/J/A are still up!

Before, I saw Rachel & Jordan talking about sticking together and strategizing over the next HoH comp (I still think Rachel should've thrown this one to Jordan so she could play next week)

Now J/A are talking and he's telling her he's definitely with them and he's talking about Kalia voting against him. Now they're talking about how P/K were 'trained' by Danielle and how they don't want either to win. Adam's saying he doesn't want Kalia to win veto. Jordan's saying how fake Kalia is and that she'd rather go to sleep than talk to Kalia
    Jordan speaks for every human alive.
    Moontat likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

I know! I still can't believe Kalia voted to keep Shelly after that speech! Adam said when Kalia was explaining why she voted that way he was telling her it was okay but he was thinking eff you how dare you. I think R/J/A have a solid alliance now that nobody can break. They just have to win the comps. I would love to see Adam win and stick it to P&K!
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I am extremely worried about the upcoming Pandora's Box and Rachel. She needs money for her wedding to her fiance, and taking the box is money almost always.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    I am extremely worried about the upcoming Pandora's Box and Rachel. She needs money for her wedding to her fiance, and taking the box is money almost always.
    Oh god. You are right. She better steer clear of that. She has a shot at winning this.

This boring season is just now picking up. Many interesting turn of events lie ahead. And Rachael, that is enough, stay out of that box!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Kalia laying in bed in ice-cream room

Jordan, Adam and Porshe in kitchen wanting a luxury comp!

Jordan talking about clothes luxury in the her season!
    LOLOL ... I just read that as "Kalia laying in a bed of ice cream" ... LOL ... I thought "what???" Went back and re-read it properly. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker View Post
    Kalia coughed, and grabbed her throat, and said....."My poor vocal cords". Yeah, Kalia, try shutting up for awhile to heal them.

Sorry I am ragging on her so much, but she irritates the heck out of me. I'll leave her alone for awhile.
    Don't apologize for ragging on her, she deserves it! I just can't stand the way she walks into a conversation and immediately dominates it. And a couple of things about the way she speaks just bug the crap out of me:

Often, she just makes sounds, stalling until she can find the point she wants to make. Then she will babble something and move right onto the next sentence before anyone else can jump in. Something like:

"Yeah I know.... it was like... my friend and I were like.... at the same kinda thing... and they had one of those... and anyway my friend goes "hey"... and I go "hey" back... hahahaha" "But then one time were were like eating... and I was like lying about farting..."

She is contributing nothing and preventing the conversation from moving forward.

I am a musician/singer so it bothers me when people talk off of the top of their lungs and don't breathe deep enough. Makes it sound like they are talking through their nose. And there is no power in their voice. Volume maybe, but no power, all mids & treble, no bass. That is because they don't take in any air... in that sentence above, she would be taking a short breath everywhere there is a "..."

I will FF (on BBAD) when she is in a conversation and it is funny to see how much air time she sucks up. It will be 5 seconds of FF Kalia and then a flash of someone else, then back to Kalia for several seconds and a flash of someone else. But skipping her conversations gets me through the 3 hours of BBAD in about 30 minutes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by imissme View Post
    Just read that Jordan asked Rachael if she would open the box and she replied, hell no!
    combatcutie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread