+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Anyone know what Porsche's talking about that Dani taught them?? I'd love for her to show Adam and for him to turn around and who R/J
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Jordan get nervous when put on the spot by Julie! She has said many times it makes her nervous and she does not know what to say. Great job Rachel!!!
    Someone needs to remind Jordan of BB11, and tell her that the time to get nervous when put on the spot is not in front of the jury. Which if Porsche goes this week, she will be facing again.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    You don't have to worry about K or P. Rachel is smart enough to figure out she doesn't want to be sitting next to Jordan at F2.
    If they were voting game play the jury would have to give it to Rachel over Jordan.

Adam needs to get his butt up and quit talking to Porshe....Jordan is going to start doubting him again.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    ....and Kalia is feeding in kitchen....
    ROFLMAO. feeding, like in cattle.
    Snapit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkernomore View Post
    If they were voting game play the jury would have to give it to Rachel over Jordan.
    Dunno about that. Gameplay is based on three criteria, physical, mental, and social. Rachel has physical down cold, but she's too wishy-washy to do anything strategic, where as Jordan has her bizarre bursts of intelligence, and she has the social gamelpay of roadkill.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lurkernomore View Post
    Truth. Big time.

But too many juries have voted purely on emotion. With all the bitterness we saw in the jury house tonight, we're headed for an emotional vote again imo.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Dunno about that. Gameplay is based on three criteria, physical, mental, and social. Rachel has physical down cold, but she's too wishy-washy to do anything strategic, where as Jordan has her bizarre bursts of intelligence, and she has the social gamelpay of roadkill.
    I agree! Jordan has been the calming voice, otherwise, who knows what Rachel would have been up to. They complement each other well I think!

Quote Originally Posted by Crushed View Post
    Actually, AG tweeted that Rachel was none too happy with Jordan during the commercial break after that comment.
    I thought that was horrible of Jordan. Rachel was there for her after Jeff left ... took care of her when Shelly attacked her and won POV and pulled them off the block .... be a little grateful, Jordan, c'mon!!!

Rachel has been leaning on Jordan...as much as Jordan has been leaning on Rachel!! Jordan has gave Rachel pep talks, and when they woke up the morning after Jeff was evict, it was Jordan that gave Rachel a pep talk and told her they needed to fight!

I love the way they are working together!!

AG always makes it seem worse than it is.....look at the jury house tonight....no fireworks!
    NCLurker likes this.

+ Reply to Thread