+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 9/1 Live Feed Discussion

Kalia whispered to Adam can you believe this and he said I'm going to lie down.

Now Kalia's saying they threw her out there by telling them they were voting out Adam so she was the only vote. Now all we need is for J/R to tell Adam that wasn't true to solidify his being with them.

ETA - enough already - I can't listen to Kalia chomping away AGAIN. She's just one of those loud, nasty eaters. Didn't her mother ever teach her to chew with her mouth closed?
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    Kalia whining and moaning that J/R told her they were keeping Shelly and therefore "hung her out to dry"

Gosh Kalia, you're such a great player... but you can't even make your own decision about who to vote for?
    I love that she's whining to Adam. "Adam, they told me you were going so I voted for you! But I totally wanted to keep you!"
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Oh Rachel, Rachel, Rachel.....Don't be worried about Adam
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I think she said the ring wasn't worth half a million dollars...meaning not worth the risk not that she recognised it as fake.
    Good point. But...I still think she suspected it wasn't real. She said I'm engaged, and I know engagement rings...but you may be right.

At one time I liked Jordan but more and more I can see she is useless, dumb, lazy and has leaned on Jeff and now Rachel. She seems ungrateful for what Rachel did to win veto. Jordan was second off the dummy after Adam, and all she said was "I can't take pain" and it's not Survivor or something like that...ugh. She knew if she and Rachel lost, Rachel would be the one voted off. She acted like she could care less. Jordan has a lot of nerve making the comment she did about Rachel.
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Oh Rachel, Rachel, Rachel.....Don't be worried about Adam
    She wont be, no need to worry about that. Even if she was, Jordan and Adam can remind her P/K=threat.
    Snapit likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    She got second in this one according to JokersUpdate. Like I said, if this were an endurence competition, Jordan had the right idea. It wasn't though, and thus Jordan was doomed to second.
    Well, that's not bad and I think it was nice that Rachel was nice about it too. I just hope K or P does not get to Rachel!

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands View Post
    At one time I liked Jordan but more and more I can see she is useless, dumb, lazy and has leaned on Jeff and now Rachel. She seems ungrateful for what Rachel did to win veto. Jordan was second off the dummy after Adam, and all she said was "I can't take pain" and it's not Survivor or something like that...ugh. She knew if she and Rachel lost, Rachel would be the one voted off. She acted like she could care less. Jordan has a lot of nerve making the comment she did about Rachel.
    (scratches head) evidently I missed the part where Jordan dished out a horrible insult to Rachel, rather then just doing what she usually does, saying something dumb when on the spot.
    carolinamom12 likes this.

FORT Fogey

You don't have to worry about K or P. Rachel is smart enough to figure out she doesn't want to be sitting next to Jordan at F2.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Jordan get nervous when put on the spot by Julie! She has said many times it makes her nervous and she does not know what to say. Great job Rachel!!!
    NCLurker and Mari79 like this.

+ Reply to Thread