+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 8/31 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/31 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Please use this thread to discuss tonight's show from the "in the know" perspective of those that watch the live feeds.

You are allowed to post live feed spoilers/rumors here. Remember, if you venture into the regular show thread, no spoilers are allowed.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 8/31 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Shelly in DR regarding Porsche taking Pandora's Box: "she's got more stuffing in her chest than in her head"
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Shelly says "Thanks, P", calling Porsche by her initial...when she is safe from nomination.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

I love seeing Jordan represent my alma mater with her shirt - GO APPS!!!

Oh hush, Shelly. Poor martyr me.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I like seeing Jordan take charge of the talking for her and Rachel.
    I think both of them have grown so much since Jeff and Brendon left.
    Here's hoping their new strength carries over after the show.

Shelly...YOU ARE RICH! (starts pounding bed) RICH RICH RICH RICH RICH! WE'VE SEEN YOUR HOUSE! YOU MAKE IN THE UPPER SIX FIGURES! YOU ARE A VP AND OWN YOUR OWN COMPANY ON THE SIDE! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE IN SOME DESPERATE FINANCIAL SITUATION FOR CRAP SAKE!
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

So, unless its just the edit, Shelley really was on board with evicting Rachel and staying with the opposite side of the house against Jordan until they won veto. I dont know why, but I really thought she felt bad about what she did. She didnt feel bad until she could smell eviction on herself. I still think they need to keep Shelley over Adam as the best game move, but that little bit of respect Shelley was gaining with me just went down the toilet.
    wildbtfly likes this.

FORT Fogey

I'm amazed at how easily Shelley can talk out of both sides of her mouth. You'd think she'd strangle on her own tongue just from the constant flip-flopping of her attitudes.

Did think it was funny that Adam wasn't buying it for a moment. And really, Shelley, your husband and your little girl are the only ones who have to be proud of you? Do you really think they're going to be all that proud of you for some of the things you've done.

I'm tired of her talking about making a "big move" too. She had a final four agreement with J/J/A/S and now she has one with P/K/A/S. She was maybe three or four in both alliances. It's not like she advanced her game terribly. She's got maybe a marginally better chance at winning HOH if the last four are P/K/A/S, but she hasn't beaten any of them yet either. In order to count as a "big move," it should have had the power to push her game much further along than her original alliance.

Could everyone please stop quoting Danielle too?

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I'm amazed at how easily Shelley can talk out of both sides of her mouth. You'd think she'd strangle on her own tongue just from the constant flip-flopping of her attitudes.

Did think it was funny that Adam wasn't buying it for a moment. And really, Shelley, your husband and your little girl are the only ones who have to be proud of you? Do you really think they're going to be all that proud of you for some of the things you've done.

I'm tired of her talking about making a "big move" too. She had a final four agreement with J/J/A/S and now she has one with P/K/A/S. She was maybe three or four in both alliances. It's not like she advanced her game terribly. She's got maybe a marginally better chance at winning HOH if the last four are P/K/A/S, but she hasn't beaten any of them yet either. In order to count as a "big move," it should have had the power to push her game much further along than her original alliance.

Could everyone please stop quoting Danielle too?
    Oh she did a lot worse. She had an F2 with Adam, and F3 with J/J, which both planned on keeping. K/P were planning on pitching Shelly next week since they figured Jordan would be the better bet.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast