+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 8/31 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 8/31 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

OMG i take back every nice thing i tried to say about shelly after i heard about the damage to her family. i do have to give her props on line of B.S. boy is she good at that. thank god jordan can forgive but not FORGET. it probably saved her and rachael down the line.not that i dont think adam is thinking the same he just has the smarts to keep his mouth shut. adam would have made more money if he got a nickle for every excuse that has come out of his mouth this season on why he didnt do what he needed to do.heres hoping jordan wins the H.O.H. AND RACHAEL WINS THE VETO .KAHLIA WHO THINKS SHE WON THE GAME LIKE THE ARROGANT DIVA SHE IS GETS EVICTED. go J&R

Quote Originally Posted by theirisheyes View Post
    teaser for tomorrow's ep says "things get heated when brendon, daniele, and jeff reunite at the jury house"

shocker!
    gonna be a hoot!

FORT Fanatic

I don't care how "reformed" Rachel is without Brendon, I still can't stand her. I actually hate her, which is pretty stupid considering she's basically a tv character to me. She's just repulsive to me.

At this point, I think I'll only be happy if Adam wins, but I think the chance of that is slim to none. As long as Rachel doesn't win, I'll probably be OK, although I'd hate to see Jordan win again. Unfortunately, I think at this point she has a very good chance to do just that. If Rachel ends up in the jury, that's 3 votes for Jordan right there. One more & she has it. Hopefully, one of the pathetic "newbies" can go a week without making another bonehead move (or Adam can actually win something.) If I knew he was actually throwing comps, I could understand, but it sure seems like he isn't.
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Alexxxx like this.

I don't care if it's good game play or not, I want Shelly GONE tomorrow night! She makes me physically ill.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by waitforbigbro View Post
    I don't care how "reformed" Rachel is without Brendon, I still can't stand her. I actually hate her, which is pretty stupid considering she's basically a tv character to me. She's just repulsive to me.

At this point, I think I'll only be happy if Adam wins, but I think the chance of that is slim to none. As long as Rachel doesn't win, I'll probably be OK, although I'd hate to see Jordan win again. Unfortunately, I think at this point she has a very good chance to do just that. If Rachel ends up in the jury, that's 3 votes for Jordan right there. One more & she has it. Hopefully, one of the pathetic "newbies" can go a week without making another bonehead move (or Adam can actually win something.) If I knew he was actually throwing comps, I could understand, but it sure seems like he isn't.
    What is everyones problem with Jordan? Everywhere I go people gripe about her possibly winning again. She deserves it just as much as the others. I'd argue she deserves it more then Kalia and Porsche, since she at least is playing to win, where as the two of them are playing for Dani to win. I think by proxy.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    teaser for tomorrow's ep says "things get heated when Brendon, Daniele, and Jeff reunite at the jury house"

shocker!

The truth is...whether Dani wants to see it or not...none of them should be in the jury house. If she had played the game and kept her alliance...instead of crushing on Dom and deciding to switch it up...all would be good still for them. I really believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    What is everyones problem with Jordan? Everywhere I go people gripe about her possibly winning again. She deserves it just as much as the others. I'd argue she deserves it more then Kalia and Porsche, since she at least is playing to win, where as the two of them are playing for Dani to win. I think by proxy.
    I agree with you 100% If BB chose to put her back in the house, she has just as much a right to win as everyone else.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Okay after watching last night's show, I want the nasty overly tanned, chimney smoking, hag GONE. She is nothing but full of lies. I don't think she even knows who she told what to. Please God let her be evicted tonight!!!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    I don't have a problem with Jordan, actually, in fact I was pulling for her to win in her season, I'd just prefer someone win this season who hasn't already won. Besides, I don't think Jordan has done all that much this season except get really lucky being in a strong alliance. Even her HOH "win" was thrown to her. Dani, who I couldn't stand in her season, played a much better game this time & I would have liked to see her go a lot farther. Unfortunately, she make a couple of bad plays & ended up in the Jury House. Everyone sees it differently, I think, and we end up wanting/not wanting people to do well, even those who we might have, in the past, disliked. That's evident with all the people cheering on Rachel this season. I don't think anyone was cheering for her last time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345