+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Simple, Shelly will not be a factor in any challenge. If they beat Kalia, then R/J will be able to practicaly waltz to the F2.
    Unless BB goes into it's bag of tricks and pulls out a competition taylor made for Shelly. Like the Pandora's box aided R/J.

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1 View Post
    Unless BB goes into it's bag of tricks and pulls out a competition taylor made for Shelly. Like the Pandora's box aided R/J.
    So? Shelly spent a lot of time practicing the corn hole. When they did the POV, she not only lost, she lost spectaculerly. Shelly would loose a challenge made for her.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Fogey

Like what? A lying while smoking competition? A who can speak in the deepest voice competition?

I can't imagine what sort of competition would be tailor made for Shelley, because she hasn't shown herself especially good at any of the competitions thus far.
    bearwme1, phills and Cootie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    So? Shelly spent a lot of time practicing the corn hole. When they did the POV, she not only lost, she lost spectaculerly. Shelly would loose a challenge made for her.
    I just remember on Jordan's season, she hadn't won anything and it wasn't likely she would. Everyone felt safe keeping her, and then. . . Winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    Like what? A lying while smoking competition? A who can speak in the deepest voice competition?

I can't imagine what sort of competition would be tailor made for Shelley, because she hasn't shown herself especially good at any of the competitions thus far.
    I couldn't image that Pandora's box with couples again, and the winner of the veto pulling both off. Julie said that duo twist was over. Shelly would win at hide and go seek!

I just remember on Jordan's season, she hadn't won anything and it wasn't likely she would. Everyone felt safe keeping her, and then. . . Winner!
    Jordan won an HOH. The difference is Jordan was consistent, usually finishing in the middle of challenges. Shelly almost always finishes dead last.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Fogey

Shelly has gone from lying and outsmarting herself to being just pathetic. She so needs to go. Which is making me concerned BB will decide she's so polarizing she's good for ratings and do a number on the others in the DR, convincing them she's less of a threat than Adam in terms of going further. I'll probably throw something at the tv if she skates. I also think it's the wrong move for Jordan and Rachel.
    deedeef likes this.

FORT Fogey

I couldn't image that Pandora's box with couples again, and the winner of the veto pulling both off. Julie said that duo twist was over. Shelly would win at hide and go seek!
    It would have remained over if Porsche hadn't decided to open Pandora's box and Rachel likely would be going home. Yeah, BB put the temptation out there, but it wouldn't have made a difference if Porsche hadn't gone for the $5000. Really, I don't know why everyone always wants to open Pandora's box, as it doesn't work out all that well for the person doing the opening more often than not.

I don't know if even hide and see seek would be Shelley's game. Maybe hiding stuff and laughing while others seek it, but she'd have stiff competition there from Porsche.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion View Post
    Shelly has gone from lying and outsmarting herself to being just pathetic. She so needs to go. Which is making me concerned BB will decide she's so polarizing she's good for ratings and do a number on the others in the DR, convincing them she's less of a threat than Adam in terms of going further. I'll probably throw something at the tv if she skates. I also think it's the wrong move for Jordan and Rachel.
    I agree that she is pathetic, more pathetic than polarizing at this point, so I think she will go.

FORT Fogey

The only competition Shelley could win would be one in which everyone had to lie with a straight face. I don't believe anything she's said about her game strategy or her life -- other than she has a daughter and husband. (And even as to that, for all we know, they're her brother and niece and not husband and daughter. I wouldn't put it past her.) I really can't figure out her motivation for being on the show, but I'm sure it's a doozy.

+ Reply to Thread