+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Re: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    A little respect for Shelly......a little!!!
    Not me! She only did it to serve herself. Miss Integrity should have owned up or put it back before Rachel asked.
    kelly54 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbtfly View Post
    There are pros and cons to both. Shelly didn't help herself by lying to them....again. I am (Ugh!) leaning towards them keeping Shelly as the right move but who knows what she will do. She lies so well.
    Not me, once a liar, always a liar. She is lying to them still. And why should she stay and possibly even get the final 3 money. I say, send her to Jeff right now. They are both the same to me, Adam and Shelly. Neither has won anything, and both are floating on the BB river between the two sides. Since Shelly has been the most treacherous, I'd send her home. Every time she told me she was with me 100%, I'd say I want to believe you Shelly, but you've lied so many times I just can't trust you!

Couple comments from tonights tv episode do the other players know that pinto and soap bubble (Kalia) got 5 grand each? It really wasn't clear and I can't remember reading in here if they ever let everyone know how much money they got. And wasn't it Pinto and soap bubble who always brought up how much Jeff won and how it was a reason they wanted him out?
    Other thing I got to say after watching Scummie's (Shelly) dr sessions they have so got to get her out, when she is talking to them they should be thinking "blah blah bs blah blah bs..... bs bs bs". Even thinking of keeping her is just drinking the purple kool-aide, run from her R & J she's nasty!
    bearwme1 and andee like this.

FORT Fanatic

And there goes Shelly with the lies again. She said she had her first BB related dream last night. Yesterday she told Rachel she had a dream about R pushing her in the pool. It just doesn't make sense

Just got home....Shelly...Shelly you are a liar!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54 View Post
    OMG! What if Kalia is a stress eater?
    What do you mean what IF Kalia is a stress eater. The house is very stressful and that's all she does is eat!

Shelly sitting outside contemplating her demise. She hating the prospect of comming face to face with jeff in jury,and so she should...
    kelly54 and lilcountriegal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nickster View Post
    Shelly sitting outside contemplating her demise. She hating the prospect of comming face to face with jeff in jury,and so she should...
    Jeff wont be mad, CBS had to get him to release a twitter statement telling people to stop going after Shelly's family.

Bren-DUN on the other hand is a raving loon who views family as something that gets between him and his PHD, girlfriend, BB13 title, and will trash Shelly up one and down the other!
    nickster likes this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Regular

Just a couple of comments on tonight's show...
    I love that Kalia called Rachel out in the DR about how Rachel pronounces Brendon's name!
    What was up with Porsche's voice during the nomination ceremony?
    Calling Kalia out on farting during the comp was great! She acts so high and mighty...fun stuff.
    Since we are close to eviction night, who do you guys think is going tomorrow? From the show, hard to tell.

Shelly. Jordan just wont be able to trust her. Even if Rachel votes Adam, Kalia is voting Shelly.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

+ Reply to Thread