+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

I love that Jordan just told Adam that Kalia is going to put him up. You go girl!

Shelly and Jordan talking inside...Shelly whines to Jordan that "When you look at me, you look soooo disappointed. I will never hurt you or Jeff again." Jordan says they'll be friends after the show, but she was just really bothered by Shelly's crap.

Eh, it's either this BS shoveling contest or listening to Kalia hyperbabble outside.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Regular

Monster corners Jordan again. Selling the same argument. "you'll see when you leave her and watch the footage, how much I care about you"...I don't really know how Jordan is thinking but I'd would think she's being insincere.

Shelly is still playing the game. She may want to be friends after the game but the game is still more important. And that's fine, Shelly's allowed to win, I just don't like her game.
    scoot13 and imissme like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54 View Post
    OMG! What if Kalia is a stress eater?
    ... And BB locks the storage room ...
    bearwme1 and cantstopwatchin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by my2girlz11 View Post
    hmm...I caught some of the conversation between Kalia and jordan...(others chime in) It seems like JOrdan is telling Kalia that she has a different game plan than R. That she wont put kALIA UP. She made it seem like she was open to suggestions, but she does not trust Porsh.
    I wonder if she is just saying that to pacify her, or if she means it...

FORT Regular

Jordan did not look like a happy bunny during pictures. Looks sick of all the sales pitches, thinking everyone is lying.

Come on Jordo...you're still in a good spot. Buck up little camper. If you win next HOH you're probably in the final 3!
    marciadale likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MDownsey View Post
    Monster corners Jordan again. Selling the same argument. "you'll see when you leave her and watch the footage, how much I care about you"...I don't really know how Jordan is thinking but I'd would think she's being insincere.

Shelly is still playing the game. She may want to be friends after the game but the game is still more important. And that's fine, Shelly's allowed to win, I just don't like her game.
    That's what bugs people about Shelly. She wants to play the game to win, but claims she wants someone else to win, all the while riding around on her moral high horse.

Still the safer bet is Adam to pitch. Shelly is absolutely useless in competitions, only doing semi-well in two of them. I know she claimed she threw the Zingbot, but I still think that DR session was a lie. Porsche did better then her, you can't throw it that well! With Shelly, all you have to beat is Kalia. Plus, Adam will do all he can to save Porsche, while Jordan (smartly) wants Porsche gone. Plus, if Shelly stays and they can get rid of Porsche next week, Jordan practically has a gaurentee for F2, and all Rachel would have to do to be there with her is out preform a woman who only exercises her mouth and a woman who (5 million smokes later) is a walking bag of atrophy.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Also, did anyone notice Kalia earlier was complaining about them talking too much? Or that Porsche complained they "got off on power"?
    kelly54, imissme and TEAM JJ like this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Also, did anyone notice Kalia earlier was complaining about them talking too much? Or that Porsche complained they "got off on power"?
    I have noticed since Porsche won two comps in a row that she thinks she is the best player in the game. Downing Jordan saying she hasnt won a single thing all season (I guess she for got Jordan was the 2nd HOH) and saying she is useless in comps. UM NEWS FLASH GIRL.... until this week you didnt do ANYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by TEAM JJ View Post
    I have noticed since Porsche won two comps in a row that she thinks she is the best player in the game. Downing Jordan saying she hasnt won a single thing all season (I guess she for got Jordan was the 2nd HOH) and saying she is useless in comps. UM NEWS FLASH GIRL.... until this week you didnt do ANYTHING.
    I heard Porshe say this the other night, only it was followed by hasnt won anything that "wasnt given to her". they must still be on the Jeff/Brendan let her win HOH.

+ Reply to Thread