+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Regular

Re: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

I still hope that Shelly (Manly, Monster....) is the one to go home. She chose a very risky strategy, lie to everyone. I also don't like how she's placed the blame on Adam for weeks. Without Shelly constantly telling J/J that Adam is fishy I don't think he'd have been questioned. When he was questioned, like always, Adam freezes while talking game.

As far as I can recall Adam hasn't lied. He's covered his ass getting to know others but I don't think he's ever firmly lied to j/j about his loyalty. I also hope that he can see through Pinto. Pinto thinks that Adam is crushing and the arrogent little bimbo wants to manipulate him. You're not that good looking Pinto...you've got fake boobs but you lack personality/intelligence.

Shelly is playing the game hard. She's willing to say anything to get further in the game. She'll turn if it suits her. Get her out of there. Then Pinto so Adam doesn't get tempted.
    bearwme1, andee, kelly54 and 2 others like this.

I'm still for Shelly going because I think she has proven she is full of hot air. Both R+J get to play in the HOH and they need to expect to win, and not assume that one of the other HGs are going to win HOH. So long as either J or R wins the HOH, then they could put up whoever they want after Shelly leaves. It seems when people play to lose, they probably will lose. It probably doesn't matter who they vote out, because they both are pretty much lying to stay in the game at this point. The numbers are so few, its pretty much every man/woman for themselves (almost).
    bearwme1 and my2girlz11 like this.

As of right now I am for Shelly to leave. I hate her lies and she can manipulate anyone. Adam is going to put up R and K. Shelly will put up R and K. So, to me shelly is more difficult to read. She is very good and tell the bs. She could be as good as will, but will would at least admit to people to not trust him
    catsrule likes this.

I like how rachel just said that jordan and her aren't a given in to voting together. That we are voting seperately. She included Kalia into this, saying all three of them are separate votes. For R to win this she has to keep thinking this way, but still staying honest with jordan.
    kelly54 likes this.

Another huge reason I think Shelly needs to go is I do think she would have more chance of getting jury votes than Adam would. The jury members only know that Shelly pulled a wild move against Jeff, and they may give her brownie points (votes) for that., where with Adam, I think he is still viewed as a floater to the jury. So, for nothing else, I think Adam is the better person to save, just in case he makes it to final 2.

As an example, I could see where Jeff may even give Shelly his vote if she were up against Adam or Kalia or Porche or maybe even Rachel in the final 2. He has had time to digest, and he may have seen that as a game move by now, even though she double crossed him.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-31-2011 at 04:53 PM.
    bearwme1 and kelly54 like this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Go Jordan! Kalia's whining b/c no one's compaigned to her and asked for her vote and she's fishing to make sure they (P/K/J/R) are in the final 4 like they'd talked about and Jordan just said she's voting smarter and just b/c someone's talking nice to her, it doesn't mean she's voting to keep them. Kalia came back and said well I thought the 4 of us were solid yesterday and now it seems shaky and Rachel piped up with we haven't even talked about who we're keeping and we're not sure that we're even voting the same way (loved that!) and that kind of shut Kalia down. Then Adam came out.

I'm so glad Kalia's on her toes and stressing. ((insert evil laugh))

If I were J/R, I would keep it up in the air until right before the vote and then I would tell Shelly we were debating keeping her and make a deal - even if it's only a 1-2 week deal. Then I'd vote Adam out. At this point, I really think I'd trust Shelly more than I trust Adam.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Go Jordan! Kalia's whining b/c no one's compaigned to her and asked for her vote and she's fishing to make sure they (P/K/J/R) are in the final 4 like they'd talked about and Jordan just said she's voting smarter and just b/c someone's talking nice to her, it doesn't mean she's voting to keep them. Kalia came back and said well I thought the 4 of us were solid yesterday and now it seems shaky and Rachel piped up with we haven't even talked about who we're keeping and we're not sure that we're even voting the same way (loved that!) and that kind of shut Kalia down. Then Adam came out.
    NOW, that is how to play the Game!!! GO Jordan + Rachel !!!
    catsrule likes this.

hmm...I caught some of the conversation between Kalia and jordan...(others chime in) It seems like JOrdan is telling Kalia that she has a different game plan than R. That she wont put kALIA UP. She made it seem like she was open to suggestions, but she does not trust Porsh.

BB FAN

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post

I'm so glad Kalia's on her toes and stressing. ((insert evil laugh))

OMG! What if Kalia is a stress eater?

Maybe on tonight show ..we will know who they can trust by their DR session.
    my2girlz11 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread