+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

Hey All! Glad to hear that the girls are thinking about keeping Shelly. I really do think it is what is best for them.

Anyhoo...I'm off until Tuesday! Thanks for keeping me updated JavaJo! You're awesome!
    JavaJo and carolinamom12 like this.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

That's the way I felt yesterday listening to them. Rachel was making some compelling arguments about keeping Shelly.

Bottom line - and I was glad to hear it - last night J/R reiterated to each other that they know P/K will try to break them up but that they're together no matter what.
    sonii82 likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Hi guys - catching up during lunch hour....shhhhhhhh The cynic in me has to wonder if production "helped" Shelly realize the error of her ways. It wouldn't take much more than "what do you think Josie will think when she sees the way you've treated your former alliance members..." I think Jordan is probably right in that both Adam and Shelly will flip to where ever the power lays. But, that said, an all female F5 would be BB history, and kinda cool to boot Still, if Shelly makes it to F2, that will be the best argument ever against my theory/belief that if you make it that far, you deserve (or earned) it I can't think of anyone less "deserving" of F2 in 13 season's of BB!!
    Last edited by Katydyd; 08-31-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Then I listen to Adam and think they should keep him. OTOH I have not watched the feeds the past few days so I have no idea what has been said between Adam and P&K. My head hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Hi guys - catching up during lunch hour....shhhhhhhh The cynic in me has to wonder if production "helped" Shelly realize the error of her ways. It wouldn't take much more than "what do you think Josie will think when she sees the way you've treated your former alliance members..." I think Jordan is probably right in that both Adam and Shelly will flip to where ever the power lays. But, that said, an all female F5 would be BB history, and kinda cool to boot Still, if Shelly makes it to F2, that will be the best argument ever against my theory/belief that if you make it that far, you deserve it I can't think of anyone less "deserving" of F2 in 13 season's of BB!!
    I'm quite sure production has a hand in helping Shelly given the amount of hate being directed at her and her family. It's just a game. People are nuts!
    Katydyd likes this.

Porsche - really classy burping and blowing. It's almost as bad as Adam's snarfing.

ETA - Kalia just complained about R/J/A out there talking. How long can they stay out there talking? I looked at the clock before...

I LOVE that she's clock-watching and keeping track of how long. I hope they stay at it for a while and drive her BATTY!!!
    scoot13 likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I would think production would want Shelly out now to give it time to blow over.
    Count your blessings!

Two seconds after Jordan walks inside, Kalia's asking Adam what they promised him. Then she asked if he's going to flip and he promises her he's not.

Ack, who do J/R trust???

ETA - Kalia's worried about them keeping Shelly. For that reason alone, I want them to keep Shelly!!!!

Does anyone know what Adam was so upset with K&P about last night? He said something happened and he knew they were playing him?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    ETA - Kalia's worried about them keeping Shelly. For that reason alone, I want them to keep Shelly!!!!
    I am with you. Why keep someone that is going to benefit the skanks
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread