+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

Wildbtfly, I think so too. I don't believe her, but her argument has me wondering if they should keep her. Adam will float to whoever has power and already said he will put Rachel up. This is such a hard decision
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Jordan just said if we keep Shelly and they (p/k) win, she'll be their best friend. If we keep Adam and they win, he'll be their best friend. These girls really are between a rock and hard place. I know I was all for sending Shelly packing but the more I watch the more I'm beginning to change my mind.
    bearwme1 and wildbtfly like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Wildbtfly, I think so too. I don't believe her, but her argument has me wondering if they should keep her. Adam will float to whoever has power and already said he will put Rachel up. This is such a hard decision
    There are pros and cons to both. Shelly didn't help herself by lying to them....again. I am (Ugh!) leaning towards them keeping Shelly as the right move but who knows what she will do. She lies so well.

She doesn't lie that well....they just caught her...
    wildbtfly likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.

To the Point

Again? With what?

BB FAN

I wonder if Rachel remembers that before the PB when she was so sad and begged for
    whoever took her dog to please give it back - Shelly did nothing!

For me it's too little too late. I think it's part of a last ditch strategy for Shelly.
    andee, deedeef, chermorr and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    Shelly is really trying to make amends for her behavior. Shelly said she does not want to play withK/P! She said she is with them 100%!!
    Ya just like she was with Jeff and Jordan 100%... She is saying anything to stay in this game, just like everyone else does but the only thing is she is telling EVERYONE that I am with you 100%. If Cowlia wins HOH next week, she will be with P/K 100%. If Adam wins HOH she will say... "Adam I am with you 100%. Lets get Rachel out." Same thing with R/J. She is 100% with whoever is in power... She knows J/R control the votes this week, and is telling them what they want to hear... She is good at talking thats FOR SURE!!!
    scoot13 likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    She doesn't lie that well....they just caught her...
    Really? About what this time?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

..... well I just realized what I said... obviously she and Adam cant both be there. HAHA MY BAD... I got on a roll
    scoot13 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Really? About what this time?
    She told Jordan that she threw the Zingbot Bride comp.

Kalia and Porsche..ugh....they keep trying to come out to hear the conversation that Jordan and Rachel are having. Jordan keeps asking them to go back inside...heehee

+ Reply to Thread