+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/31 Live Feed Discussion

When Shelly says to Jordan the tired excuse again about the BB is an experiment for her I so want Jordan to tell her "well since you are so interested in this being an experiment now you can go experience what it is like in the jury house "

I'm glad that Rachel is so calm but it is fun to see her blow up at people.
    combatcutie likes this.

Once you establish someone as a liar...it is so easy to see the lies. Rachel has seen this from the beginning and never trusted Shelly. I remember how bad I felt for Shelly the week after she campaigned for Rachel...and Rachel still snubbed her. My how times have changed for me! I want Shelly to go, we know she is there to win...that is her experiment. Adam seems committed to R/J. I hope the three of them can hang on to the end!

Quote Originally Posted by Mari79 View Post
    Adam's having a very good talk to himself. Saying his one regret is turning on Jordan this week and that he's firmly with her and is team Rachel and has her back 100% and if she beats him she deserves it etc.
    This is what I've been wanting to hear from Adam....that he has Rachels back too. After seeing Shelly's DR sessions I was right back to wanting her gone whether she was easier to beat or not in the end. She is as cold blooded as a snake! Adam is not great in comps either but he tries and I think will keep his word if he should win Hoh this week.
    catsrule and kelly54 like this.

if shelley manages to bamboozle these folks into letting her stay, then she deserves the $500k

anyone willing to bet she wins HoH tonite
    Alexxxx likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    if shelley manages to bamboozle these folks into letting her stay, then she deserves the $500k

She better not be there to win HOH! I can't stand the thought of her staying another week! I will probably barf!

BB FAN

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Jeff wont be mad, CBS had to get him to release a twitter statement telling people to stop going after Shelly's family.

Bren-DUN on the other hand is a raving loon who views family as something that gets between him and his PHD, girlfriend, BB13 title, and will trash Shelly up one and down the other!
    Since Jeff knows about fan reaction to Shelly do you think that they will warn Shelly about it?

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54 View Post
    Since Jeff knows about fan reaction to Shelly do you think that they will warn Shelly about it?
    Jeff or Dani will. Bren-DUN will taunt her about it, because he's a dick.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post

It would be nice to get this show off auto-pilot and inject a little excitement back into the game ...
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Just watched flashback of Adams talk to himself/us last night and I must say he is genuinely a nice guy. He is really hard on himself for losing the comps and has really tried.

I was really glad to hear him say that he is on the R/J train and sounds like he wants to stay true to both of them. Spoke really highly of Rachel and her gameplay. In truth he was respectful of all the houseguest he spoke of (jury and prior hamsters)

Sending good vibes to R/J/A tonight! Would love to see him win one!

OH and I also posted in Shelly thread about tweets concerning her family. I believe it was Jeff's brother that tweeted to lay off...NOT Jeff...
    Last edited by Snapit; 09-01-2011 at 11:05 AM.
    kelly54 likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Did Adam say he had turned on Jordan? I think he said "this week"...I wonder if he means his F2 deal with Kalia or what?

+ Reply to Thread