+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

8/30 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding today's live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

Please take any deep strategy conversations (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's currently happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

BB13 Strategy Discussion Thread

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season. There are specific threads opened for all kinds of BB discussion and comments. Thanks!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Shelly has been up since around 8:00 BB time. BB woke the reast of the house up around 8:45. Adam got up for a while and was in the BY talking to Shelly...just general chit chat. I little bit of talk about their speeches. Adam then went back to bed. Other HGs are still asleep with the lights on. Shelly then folds some laundry, straightens up the kitchen and now she is back out on couch for coffee and a smoke.

Rachel is up in the bathroom...brushing teeth, putting in contacts. Shelly deep in thought in By. Other HGs all still in bed.

Rachel is outside chatting with Shelly. She got her period and is having terrible cramps.

Rachel and Shelly are talking about pregnancy and having families.

You know what I would love to see at the finale? Jeff put a ring on it (Jordan's finger) - and Rachel give her ring back to Brendon. She is so much better with her relationships and self-esteem when he is not around.
    combatcutie and Moontat like this.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Just turned on feeds to find Shelly pumping up Rachel's ego.

Shelly now talks about Adam.....is he throwing comps? In the dummy comp he only stayed up 5 minutes.
    bearwme1 likes this.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Shelly says she is trying to figure out if he is throwing them....Some parts make me think that he is waiting till the end to win.

She then goes on to say that no one can beat Rachel.
    Gotta The Fort

Shelly says the vets have an advantage because they can think thru all the steps. The newbies are still in gaga over being there.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2 View Post
    You know what I would love to see at the finale? Jeff put a ring on it (Jordan's finger) - and Rachel give her ring back to Brendon. She is so much better with her relationships and self-esteem when he is not around.
    That would be SO AWESOME if Jeff did that!! Jordan would be so surprised!!! .... and as for Rachel... she would never in a million years do that...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast