+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54 View Post
    Shelly put the dog back on Rachels bed. I hope she finds out it was Shelly .
    Wow, she really is bringing out all the props to try to stay in the game, but hopefully too little too late. Good riddance to garbage, I say.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Now that Jordan's gone inside, I hope she'll see the puppy.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

so now all of a sudden Kalia wants to start working out with Jordan? It's kinda like when Jessie and Natalie decided to go play in the pool with Jeff and Jordan that day...
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Kalia, the only way a princess would be connected to you in any way, would be if you ate one.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srgeman View Post
    Kalia, the only way a princess would be connected to you in any way, would be if you ate one.
    OMG....I can't stop laughing. This has to be by far the best comment of the season

Everyone is forgetting that Kalia's both HOHs were won on question comps. Ugh, I hate not know what to do or who I want to leave
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

BB FAN

Kahlia is being more subtle trying to break up J/R. I think it was earlier today that she was talking to Rachel about Jeff throwing the veto. She didn't beat her over the head with it like Shelly.
    After her convo with Rachel, Kahlia told Dunebuggy that she'd said enough for now and would follow it up later on.

I think that would be the only reason that Rachel would cut Jordon loose, as payback against Jeff.

BB FAN

A piece of duct tape over Kalia's entitled mouth would solve the talking and eating problem

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes View Post
    so now all of a sudden Kalia wants to start working out with Jordan? It's kinda like when Jessie and Natalie decided to go play in the pool with Jeff and Jordan that day...
    I was thinking more when NastaLie lost part two of the HOH, proving that even Jordan was better at competitions then her, and she ran around making F2 deals with both Kevin and Jordan, though she clearly expected Kevin to keep his word. Rather ironic really.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Oh man Adam was just in the HOH room and was looking for something to spit his sunflower seeds in and he grabbed the top orange box on the dresser. Franklyn the turtle is in the second box. Darn I wish he would have found it. I know he would have grabbed it and saved it for Brendon. Did Rachel notice that her dog was returned yet?
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Whoa, Kalia's breaking a sweat and it doesn't involve food? Color me shocked. I do believe that's the first time I've seen her working out.

Added benefit: she doesn't have the breath to talk at the same time!
    bearwme1 and terbear59 like this.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread