+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

I can't imagine Kalia having that many friends....they would never get a word in. She seriously DOES NOT STOP.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54 View Post
    Jordan is right about Shelly.
    It's a fact that Shelly can't be trusted and will go with whoever has the power.

Rachel is right that Adam will say" sorry it's best for my game to vote you out" ( which they'll all have to say at one point.)

Shelly can't win physical comps and Adam might. IMO keeping Shelly seems to be the better bet, but I think Jordan will want payback and vote Shelly out.

*Wasn't there an F3 endurance comp with Cowboy, Drew and some gal where one of them lost their balance and fell?-or was that on purpose ?
    They're counting on Rachel winning that but I don't think they should counting on anything now.
    Rachel, if she stays calm, is the best bet on physical competitions, where as Adam has poor endurance and only slightly better balance then Rachel. Shelly though is terrible at everything. Every challenge she's done remotely well in, she got there usually by luck. She did worse then Jordan in the soap competition.

That being said, up to this point Shelly has been able to convince people whatever she wants them too. She damn near got Kalia to nominate Porsche for crap sake. If this week is an endurance competition, then I think Rachel will probably win, but I don't think it is. They need to keep who they can beat, and who will be loyal out of the fact that they can't jump sides.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Kalia - talking about her name - and then years later, I found out my name is the name of a famous African princess.

Anyone else not surprised??? Of course there was...
    Kalia, the only way a princess would be connected to you in any way, would be if you ate one.
    mom2, deedeef, Dinahann and 5 others like this.
    The Moral Of Big Brother 11: If you don't play nice, Chima will pay you a visit.

Why does Kalia have to be on every feed and take over convo.....why??????

I liked the pb last year where they took away their plates and silverware. And the one with the hand puppets, could you see Kalia talking and moving the puppet's mouth every time she talked.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12 View Post
    I liked the pb last year where they took away their plates and silverware. And the one with the hand puppets, could you see Kalia talking and moving the puppet's mouth every time she talked.
    I can see Kalia talking over her hand puppet.
    polarpi and terbear59 like this.

BB FAN

Shelly put the dog back on Rachels bed. I hope she finds out it was Shelly .
    Allie likes this.

Shelly dug Rachel's dog out of a tissue box and put it on Rachels bed.
    Allie likes this.

The dog is home!! Puppy gate is over!!

Has Rachel seen it yet?

As much as I dislike Kalia, I think Porshe needs to go first. She's stronger in competitions. I think the perfect F3 would be Jordan, Rachel and Kalia. Adam is too strong in question comps (which is part of last HOH). Porshe is pretty strong in ALL competitions. Kalia sucks at comps and really has done nothing thus far in the game that wasnt handed to her. Kalia would never win sitting at the end. In my perfect world... order of eviction would be Adam, Porshe, then Shelley. (only because Shelley sucks at pretty much everything except manipulation, and J/R arent falling for that anymore)
    kelly54 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread