+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/30 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Jordan being dead honest - I don't trust her (Shelly)

Rachel says okay!

Jordan is being strong with Rachel telling her "you are the biggest target in this game" We can't even trust her for a vote.

Rachel agrees and says we just need to say we don't know yet. (about vote)
    I like it when they work together. They seem to, right now, be strong where the other is weak.
    TEAM JJ likes this.

Yeah, good work, Jordan!

Shelly: "My mama's bracelet with her initials on it broke this morning."

You want anyone to feel bad for you... give Rachel her dog from HER mom back! Everyone knows who has it and every day it looks worse and worse for Shelly and better and better for Rachel-- who stated her case and has dropped it since. And it just makes what she says completely unbelievable. If she had really repented for the way she was asking leading up to getting Jeff out, she'd have given the dog back.
    combatcutie, kelly54 and TEAM JJ like this.

Asking=Acting.

When my brain gets upset, my fingers go off on their own...

BB FAN

Jordan is right about Shelly.
    It's a fact that Shelly can't be trusted and will go with whoever has the power.

Rachel is right that Adam will say" sorry it's best for my game to vote you out" ( which they'll all have to say at one point.)

Shelly can't win physical comps and Adam might. IMO keeping Shelly seems to be the better bet, but I think Jordan will want payback and vote Shelly out.

*Wasn't there an F3 endurance comp with Cowboy, Drew and some gal where one of them lost their balance and fell?-or was that on purpose ?
    They're counting on Rachel winning that but I don't think they should counting on anything now.
    TEAM JJ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I like it when they work together. They seem to, right now, be strong where the other is weak.
    I love that they're working together! I really think with both boys gone the two girls have had time to bond, and realize they can see a friendship here... I hope they dominate the rest of the game as friends to prove to america that they can do it with out the boys. (dont get me wrong I LoVe me some Jeff, but this girl time is sweet)

Oh and I am proud of Jordan for sticking up and holding ground to Rachel about evicting Shelly. Shelly is all talk and Jo has realized that... You go girl!
    bearwme1 likes this.

Kalia is a huge snob! She needs to be knocked off of her throne.
    bearwme1, catsrule and tapper01 like this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Kalia - talking about her name - and then years later, I found out my name is the name of a famous African princess.

Anyone else not surprised??? Of course there was...
    bearwme1 and kelly54 like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    Kalia is a huge snob! She needs to be knocked off of her throne.
    She is only sitting there b/c her bestie Dani put her there... Porsh too. Thats whats SO ANNOYING.... They think they're SOO amazing at this game, and have done so much when all they have done is follow miss priss until she left them this week.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TEAM JJ View Post
    She is only sitting there b/c her bestie Dani put her there... Porsh too. Thats whats SO ANNOYING.... They think they're SOO amazing at this game, and have done so much when all they have done is follow miss priss until she left them this week.
    Hopefully, they'll be following her next week and the week after too...all the way to the jury house!
    waywyrd and Juls2 like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

+ Reply to Thread